New Home kit 2018/2019
Online and InstoreBuy Now
In addition to discussing topics which are of importance to fans, the network has also been designed to create an environment where ideas and feedback can be shared by both fan and Club representatives with a view to introducing new initiatives.
Fans were asked to apply to join ‘City Matters’ as a voluntary representative by completing an online application form outlining why they would be best placed to represent one of the above groups.
Profiles of those shortlisted were made available on the Cityzens portal for fans to vote for their preferred candidate and closed on 10th September.
The candidate with the most votes in each category is listed below and will join the network to represent their group.
• Families & young people: Adam Purdue
• Under 25s: Matty Dove
• Over 65s: Patricia Robinson
• LGBTQ fans: John Browne
• Seasoncard holders: Colin Savage
• Female fans: Sophie Boden
• Disabled fans: Mark Barber
• Official supporters club: Kevin Parker
• Black Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) fans: Andrew Bucknall
• Seasonal hospitality: Simon Walker
The introductory meeting of the City Matters network will take place week commencing 8th October.
For more information visit Frequently asked Questions.