De Bruyne is on an 11-man shortlist for The Best FIFA Men’s Player, alongside Thiago Alcântara, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski, Sadio Mané, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Sergio Ramos, Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk.
In recognition of his superb 2019/20 campaign, the Belgian has already won five awards in the last few months: the Premier League Playmaker, Etihad Player of the Season, Premier League Player of the Season, PFA Player of the Year and UEFA Midfielder of the Season.
Three-time Champions League winner Bronze has made it onto the list of nominees for The Best FIFA Women’s Player, alongside Delphine Cascarino, Caroline Graham Hansen, Pernille Harder, Jennifer Hermoso, Ji So-yun, Sam Kerr, Saki Kumagai, Dzsenifer Marozsán, Vivianne Miedema and Wendie Renard.
The 2019 UEFA Women's Player of the Year clinched her third successive European crown with Olympique Lyonnais last season, alongside fellow summer City recruit Alex Greenwood.
Roebuck is one of six named on the shortlist for The Best FIFA Women’s Goalkeeper. She is up against Ann-Katrin Berger, Sarah Bouhaddi, Christiane Endler, Hedvig Lindahl and Alyssa Naeher.
Aged just 20 at the time, the City shot-stopper claimed the 2019/20 FA Women's Super League Golden Glove award with a string of impressive displays.
And Weir’s wonderful strike in the first ever women’s Manchester derby at the Etihad in September 2019 is one of eleven goals nominated for the FIFA Puskás Award.
She's up against goals from:
- Shirley Cruz – Costa Rica v. Panama (28 Jan 2020)
- Giorgian De Arrascaeta – Ceará SC v. CR Flamengo (25 Aug 2019)
- Jordan Flores – Shamrock Rovers FC v. Dundalk FC (28 Feb 2020)
- André-Pierre Gignac – UANL Tigres v. Pumas UNAM (1 Mar 2020)
- Sophie Ingle – Arsenal WFC v. Chelsea FC Women (19 Jan 2020)
- Zlatko Junuzović – SK Rapid Wien v. FC Red Bull Salzburg (24 Jun 2020)
- Hlompho Kekana – Mamelodi Sundowns FC v. Cape Town City FC (20 Aug 2019)
- Son Heungmin – Tottenham Hotspur FC v. Burnley FC (7 Dec 2019)
- Leonel Quiñónez – Universidad Católica v. CSD Macará (19 Aug 2019)
- Luis Suárez – FC Barcelona v. RCD Mallorca (7 Dec 2019).
Unsurprisingly, the Scot's effort clinched the Nissan Goal of the Season gong at the Club's End of Season Awards.
Public voting is open on FIFA.com and will run until 9 December 2020 (23:59 CET).
FIFA will announce the three finalists in each of the seven categories listed above on 11 December 2020.
Winners will be announced at The Best FIFA Football Awards™ ceremony on 17 December 2020.