This exclusive free event for junior fans and their families returns for the season when we welcome Burnley to the Etihad Stadium on Saturday 16th October.
The Man City Kids Fanzone is open from 11.30-2pm and is located on the indoor pitch at the City Football Academy, giving supporters the opportunity to visit the Club’s training ground for two-and-half hours of fun before the match gets under way.
You can redeem six tickets per person and, as part of our COVID-19 health and safety measures, the event is being held at a reduced capacity, so we advise to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Our Kids Fanzone provides a range of activities for youngsters to enjoy.
City in the Community coaches will be running football skills sessions, you can play inflatable games such as Zorb Football and take part in arts and craft activities.
This is also your opportunity to get your photo taken with the Premier League trophy, to meet our official mascots, Moonbeam and Moonchester and to join our March to the Match one hour before kick-off.
In addition to all of this, we will be giving away some incredible prizes.
You can win the chance to be one of our Junior Cityzens of the Match - an exclusive experience for junior fans at the Burnley game – whilst a signed Jack Grealish shirt and tickets to watch Pep Guardiola’s side are also up for grabs.
COVID-19 health and safety measures
We want all of our guests to have the best experience possible, but we also want to ensure we keep you safe.
As such, we will be implementing several health and safety measures.
- We ask fans to adhere to social distancing whilst queuing at the entrance and inside the event at the activities.
- A unique QR code will be available at the entrance if you wish to submit your details to NHS track and trace.
- Additional, clear signage will be in place across the Etihad Campus, at the entrances and inside the event to encourage fans to socially distance and hand sanitise.
- Hand sanitise stations will be available across the Kids Fanzone and at each activity.
- All working staff will be wearing masks at all times. We will be encouraging fans to do the same.
- We will have a dedicated cleaning team on site, who will be cleaning activities periodically throughout. Please note: This may cause brief delays.
- There will be a segregated refreshments café, adjacent to the event and a balcony area so you can keep a watchful eye on your child.
- As we have introduced mobile ticketing this season, you will be required to download your Kids Fanzone ticket to your mobile device to gain access to the event. Please check out our FAQs, here, which include further information about which mobile devices are compatible. There will be an option to request a [email protected] ticket if you do not have a compatible mobile device.
- Please note: Tickets for each Man City Kids Fanzone are limited and issued on a first come first served basis.
- Tickets for City v Burnley must be purchased separately. Tickets to the Kids Fanzone will not grant access to the Etihad Stadium for the match.
Accessing Man City Kids Fanzone
- The entrance for the event is located by the West Gate of the City Football Academy, which is accessible via Alan Turing Way.
- For the 2021-22 season, we have introduced a new system whereby car parking can now be pre-booked on a match-by-match basis. For more information, click here.
- Please note: No changing facilities will be available on the day. Free bottles of water, hot beverages and food will be available.
If you have any questions relating to the Man City Kids Fanzone, please call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, Option 3).