manchester city's kids fanzone is back!
The Man City Kids Fanzone is back ahead of the Premier League fixture vs West Ham on Sunday 28th November
Join us from 10.30am-1pm on the indoor pitch located at City Football Academy for two-and-a-half hours of free pre-match fun.
Meet Moonbeam and Moonchester at the Man City Kids Fanzone, bring the whole family and get closer with all our amazing fun activities. Get down to the City Football Academy and take part in all our exciting events.
You can redeem six tickets per person and, as part of our COVID-19 health and safety measures, the event is being held at a reduced capacity, so we advise you to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Man City Kids Fanzone tickets are available for all fans, you do not need a match ticket to attend. However, please note that Man City Kids Fanzone tickets are limited and issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note: Home Premier League match tickets for the day of your Man City Kids Fanzone event must be purchased separately. No food or drink can be taken onto the indoor pitch, but there will be refreshments for adults inside.
We want all of our guests to have the best experience possible, but we also want to ensure we keep you safe.
As such, we will be implementing several health and safety measures.
- We ask fans to adhere to social distancing whilst queuing at the entrance and inside the event at the activities.
- A unique QR code will be available at the entrance if you wish to submit your details to NHS track and trace.
- Additional, clear signage will be in place across the Etihad Campus, at the entrances and inside the event to encourage fans to socially distance and hand sanitise.
- Hand sanitise stations will be available across the Kids Fanzone and at each activity.
- All working staff will be wearing masks at all times. We will be encouraging fans to do the same.
- We will have a dedicated cleaning team on site, who will be cleaning activities periodically throughout. Please note: This may cause brief delays.
- There will be a segregated refreshments café, adjacent to the event and a balcony area so you can keep a watchful eye on your child.
Everyone is welcome! All fans are eligible to attend but the event is designed for junior fans ages 5-12 and their families. Please note that tickets for each Man City Kids Fanzone are limited and issued on a first-come first-served basis.
- As we have introduced mobile ticketing this season, you will be required to download your Kids Fanzone ticket to your mobile device to gain access to the event. Please check out our FAQs, here, which include further information about which mobile devices are compatible. There will be an option to request a [email protected] ticket if you do not have a compatible mobile device.
- Please note: Tickets for each Man City Kids Fanzone are limited and issued on a first-come first-served basis.
- Tickets for City v Crystal Palacemust be purchased separately. Tickets to the Kids Fanzone will not grant access to the Etihad Stadium for the match.
- The entrance for the event is located by the West Gate of the City Football Academy, which is accessible via Alan Turing Way.
- For the 2021-22 season, we have introduced a new system whereby car parking can now be pre-booked on a match-by-match basis. For more information, click here.
- Please note: No changing facilities will be available on the day. Free bottles of water, hot beverages and food will be available.
If you have any questions relating to the Man City Kids Fanzone, please call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, Option 3).