The Club has received an allocation of 2,300 tickets, including 4 wheelchair bays and a number of tickets for ambulant supporters.
We would like to remind supporters that we advise against booking travel or accommodation for fixtures until they secure a ticket. Fixture dates and kick-off times can change at any time.
Important match ticket information
- Tickets for this fixture will be issued as [email protected] tickets which you will be required to print out in order to enter the Stadium.
- Tickets cannot be scanned on a mobile phone and must be printed.
Duplicate tickets will not be issued.
- The [email protected] Ticket will be emailed no later than Saturday 3rd September.
Further details on your match ticket will follow.
All tickets purchased must be correctly allocated to the travelling supporter and you must not purchase a ticket on your account, in your name and pass on to another supporter. This will result in supporters failing to gain access to the stadium. In addition to this no duplicate tickets will be issued so it’s important to keep your ticket safe at all times.
- Allocation: 2,300
- On sale: From 1pm, Tuesday 30th August
- Off sale: 12pm Friday 2nd September
- Pricing: £38.50
|Adult / Over 65 / Under 18||£38.50|
|Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 10,000 ticket points||Tuesday 30th August||1pm|
|All Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme||Tuesday 30th August||3pm|
|All Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Competition Scheme||Tuesday 30th August||5pm|
|Cityzens Official Matchday Members||Wednesday 31st August||9am|
|General Sale||Wednesday 31st August||11am|
*Season Ticket Members aged between 18 to 25 years (based on supporter’s age on 1st August 2022) can purchase from an exclusive allocation of away match tickets on the first day of sale. Any tickets that are not purchased on this day will be added to the wider Season Ticket Member allocation.
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status. Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available, and all junior supporters must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket.
The Club has received an allocation of 4 wheelchair bays and an allocation of seating for ambulant disabled supporters. Qualifying supporters will also be allocated a complimentary personal assistant seat, should they be eligible. Qualifying disabled supporters can purchase online as follows.
- Wheelchair Users – simply log in to your online account, select the ‘wheelchair section’ and you will be allocated the best available position
- Ambulant Disabled– once logged in to your account, select the block you would like to sit in, and you will be allocated the best available seats
When purchasing wheelchair bays online, select the quantity as one ticket, as this will also allocate the personal assistant to the basket. Within the basket, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.
If you have a specific seating requirement or need general access advice for the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium, please contact the Access Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894
The Club will not be providing one-day travel packages for our away match against Sevilla FC on Tuesday 6th September. This is due to the reduced availability of aircraft resulting in our costs being disproportionately higher than the alternative options already available to supporters.
As a result, we recommend any supporter wishing to travel to this match seek alternative travel arrangements.
Below are the different entry requirements for supporters travelling to Spain:
If you are traveling to Spain, you must show valid proof of one of the following on entry:
- being fully vaccinated. Your vaccination status must meet the Spanish authorities’ validity period requirements. See ‘If you’re fully vaccinated’.
- a negative COVID-19 test: either a PCR taken within 72 hours prior to departure, or an antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to departure. See ‘If you’re not fully vaccinated’.
- having recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months. You can use a medical certificate or recovery record to prove your COVID-19 status on entry to Spain. See ‘If you’ve had COVID-19 in the past year’.
Further information can be found on gov.uk.
Find out everything you need to know about visiting the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium here.
As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester. On your visit to Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited.
Entry to Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club. The Club excludes all liability to any supporter who is denied entry to Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium as a result of their ticket having been purchased through an unauthorised seller. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets.
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2022-23 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team.
It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.