WHAT IS THE TICKET EXCHaNGE?
For our loyal Season Ticket Members, there's only one place that you really want to be on a matchday - but we understand that sometimes you just can’t make it to the match. The Manchester City Ticket Exchange allows a fellow fan the opportunity to see the game you can’t attend, whilst earning you money back for the resale of your seat.
For help listing your ticket contact Fan Support
HOW TO LIST YOUR SEAT
1. Log into your account here (https://tickets.mancity.com/crmdetails.aspx)
2. Select ‘View Ticket Exchange’ from the Welcome page
3. Select the seat(s) that you would like to list for sale then press ‘OK’
4. Double check the game and Season Ticket seat that you are listing for sale
5. Select or add the payment details that you want the money going into should your seat successfully sell then press ‘OK’ to confirm
6. Congratulations - Your ticket has now been successfully listed and is up for resale
Please note, the City Ticket Exchange is only available for Men’s first team Premier League fixtures and selected Man City Women’s Super League games. We will inform Man City Women’s Season Ticket members via email if a fixture is available to list.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I LIST?
- Listed tickets will go on sale to other supporters 21 days before matchday or when we sell out of general admission tickets, whichever comes first.
- If your seat sells, you will receive your funds for that match into your UK nominated bank account once the match has taken place. Should your seat be sold, the funds for this match will be paid directly into your UK nominated bank account in typically 15 days, although this can take up to 45 days.
- We keep your seat on sale up to 3 hours prior to kick off, though if your seat doesn’t sell, we’ll notify you via email so you still have chance to attend or transfer your ticket to a City Friend or Family member. Click here for more information
- The Ticket Exchange is available to Season Ticket Members only.
- No fees apply to list your ticket, and you will retain your ticket points for any traded match.
- There’s no limit to the number of times you can list, but you can only sell your seat for up to ten home Premier League fixtures, as per the 22/23 Season Ticket Terms and Conditions