SEASONCARDS FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
For priority access and exclusive discounts on match tickets become a Cityzens Matchday Member today.
Gold gets you a seat for all 19 home Premier League games, plus:
- 190 ticket points on joining
- Sell any unused tickets via City Ticket Exchange
- 10% retail discount – City Store and Online*
- Access to Official Cityzens Membership rewards.
- Access to Cup Schemes
*Discount cannot be used with any other offer
Platinum means extra points. You receive all the benefits of a Gold Seasoncard but for an extra £50 you get double ticket points on any tickets you buy. The more points you have, the more chance you have of getting tickets to the big games.
All the benefits of Gold, plus:
- 190 extra ticket points on joining (380 total)
- Double points on all the tickets you buy
All Seasoncards are sold subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2021/22 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ground Regulations, available to review here.
From the 2021/22 season there will be some changes to the way in which Car Parking at the Etihad Campus will be operated.
- Car parking can be purchased in advance on a match-by-match basis
- Supporters will be able to choose the car park that best suits their direction of travel*
- The Car parks will operate on ANPR (License plate recognition) aiding a efficient entry to the Car Park.
- Seasonal Car parking passes will no longer be available to purchase including those with Blue Badge accessible parking spaces.
- In order to promote sustainability, we are encouraging supporters to car share when possible, by a discounted rate of £8 per car. Sole occupancy rate is £10. Please select the correct option at point of sale as this will be checked on arrival.
- Parking will be released in batches once fixtures are confirmed and will be available to purchase online and by phone.
*subject to availability
Seasoncard holders can opt-in to Cup Schemes in their 'My Account' area after purchasing their Seasoncards.
If you are unable to make it to a match you can use the City Ticket Exchange to list your ticket and allow a fellow supporter to purchase your ticket. Listed tickets will go on sale to other supporters 7 days before matchday or when we sell out of general admission tickets, whichever comes first.
- Any Seasoncard holder can sell* their seat for up to ten home Premier League matches (excluding personal assistants)
- If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one home Premier League fixture) of your Seasoncard price**
- Once the match has taken place, you will receive your funds for that match into your UK nominated bank account
- If you have not nominated a UK bank account, you will instead receive a credit note via email which you will be able to spend on any Manchester City stadium products
- No additional fees apply, and you will retain your ticket points for any traded match.
Only Seasoncard holders can sell their seats on City Ticket Exchange and it applies to home Premier League matches only.
Please note that once your seat has sold on the Ticket Exchange, as per our ticketing Terms and Conditions, the buyer of your seat can still cancel their purchase and receive a refund up until 7 days before the fixture. In the event of this happening, the Club will notify you by email that your seat has no longer sold and has instead been re-listed on the Ticket Exchange.
Terms and Conditions apply. Funds can only be deposited into a UK bank account.
* You can list your seat as many times as you like but it can only be sold a maximum of ten times.
** 93:20 Seasoncard holders will receive the equivalent funds of one twenty-secondth (1/22) of their Seasoncard price.
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS:
The safety and welfare of every supporter who attends a match at the Etihad Stadium continues to be the Club’s priority. In the event that COVID-19 health and safety measures are required at home Premier League matches for the 2021/22 season, the Club will ensure supporters are provided with advance notice and full details of what these are.
If there are any changes to UK Government guidelines during the 2021/22 season that prevent home Premier League matches at the Etihad Stadium taking place at full capacity, match refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis for impacted supporters.
You can pay with all major debit and credit cards and we do not charge a fee for using these. In addition, we offer the facility for supporters to pay for their Seasoncards by Direct Debit over 10 months. More info can be found within the purchase journey. No interest, no administration charge, no fuss, no problem.
Any available seats will be shown on the stadium map during the purchase journey.
Each qualifying supporter can only purchase one Seasoncard.
If you are unable to make it to a match you can use the City Ticket Exchange to list your ticket and allow a fellow supporter to purchase your ticket. Listed tickets will go on sale to other supporters 7 days before matchday or when we sell out of general admission tickets, whichever comes first. More information on the City Ticket Exchange can be found here, https://www.mancity.com/ticketing-and-hospitality/seasoncards.
Ticket Points for Seasoncards, Cup Schemes and Match Tickets are as follows.
Seasoncard Points (Added before the start of the season)
Gold - 190
Platinum - 380
Cup Schemes (Added when the Club exit the relevant cup competition)
Gold - 100
Platinum - 200
Seasoncard holders on the Cup Scheme will receive match by match points for each home game within the scheme they have joined which are added within 7 working days of the game taking place.
Match by Match Tickets (Added within 7 working days of the game taking place)
Home Match Tickets - 10
Cityzens Matchday Members
Home Match Tickets - 10
Seasoncard Holders (Not on the Cup Scheme)
Home Cup Tickets
Gold - 10
Platinum - 20
93:20 – 20
Value Seasoncard – 10
Ticket points alongside a Seasoncard determine when you qualify for away fixtures. The higher the ticket points the earlier you qualify. For all away matches (and matches played at a neutral venue), regardless of the competition, Ticket Points will not be awarded.
The Club will be introducing mobile ticketing for all matches at the Etihad Stadium for the 2021/22 season. This follows its successful trial at the Etihad Stadium at the Club’s final match of the 2020/21 season.
Alternative ticket methods will be available for supporters should these be required.
Seasoncard holders can purchase a Metrolink Matchday Season Ticket which, for a one-off price, allows fans to travel by Metrolink to and from every first team home match in every competition for the 2021/22 season.
The ticket is £74 for adults, £53 for 18-21s and £32 for under 18s and provides travel to the Etihad Stadium from anywhere on the Metrolink network. Ticket holders can travel from 9.30am on weekdays and anytime on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Car Parking at the Etihad Campus is operated on a match-by-match basis and supporters will be able to choose the car park that best suits their direction of travel*. The Car parks will operate on ANPR (License plate recognition) aiding a efficient entry to the Car Park.
In order to promote sustainability, we are encouraging supporters to car share when possible, by a discounted rate of £8 per car. Sole occupancy rate is £10. Please select the correct option at point of sale as this will be checked on arrival. Parking will be released in batches once fixtures are confirmed and will be available to purchase online and by phone.
*subject to availability
We pride ourselves on being inclusive and working with all supporters. We offer a variety of reasonable adjustments based on an individual’s needs, not their disability.
Ambulant supporters can sit anywhere in the stadium with their personal assistant (subject to qualification, requirement and availability) to enjoy the game from any seat they choose.
Wheelchair bays are available across the stadium.
Please note: personal assistant seats are not always immediately adjacent to the wheelchair bay due to some stadium seating constraints.
Where the need for personal assistance has been identified, the personal assistant (who is responsible for your care) is admitted free of charge, where the supporter is aged 14 or over. Supporters under 14 years of age are not allowed to enter the stadium without a qualifying adult (age 18 years and over).
As a result, supporters who are under 14 years of age who attend with their parent/guardian are required to pay the prevailing rate for both their seats.
Further information is available at www.mancity.com/access