Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Rodrigo, D Silva, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Aguero
Subs: Bravo, Sterling, Gundogan, Jesus, Angelino, Cancelo, E Garcia
Formation and probable tactics
The return of recognised left-back Mendy is a defensive boost for City.
With Fernandinho continuing in central defence, Rodrigo will pin the central midfield trio alongside David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne.
Up front, Bernardo and Riyad Mahrez will play either side of top scorer Aguero.
So, the Blues will go 4-3-3 this afternoon.
Stats, facts and trivia
- City have won the last 11 games against Watford, scoring 38 goals in the process – a twelfth loss would become Watford’s worst run against any side.
- The champions have scored 25 goals in the last six meetings against Watford – an average better than four goals per game.
- The Hornets’ last success over the Blues was in March 1989.
- City have found the net in each of our last 27 Premier League games – a Club record.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 10 goals in seven meetings with Watford.
- Watford have failed to win any of their last nine Premier League away games.
- The Hornets may be bottom of the table, but with 81 shots, only City and Liverpool have had more attempts this season
The last time...