Presented by Marathonbet, CITY+ Watch Together begins this weekend, giving supporters the opportunity to relive some of the most memorable matches from our recent history.
Games will be streamed every Saturday at 15:00 (UK) and every Wednesday at 19:45 (UK) on CITY+, which is free until football returns and available on desktop, TV and the Man City App.
The action gets underway on Saturday 4 April, when we’ll rewind to September 2017 and our scintillating 5-0 victory over Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium and from there, we’ll enjoy unforgettable wins over Arsenal, Barcelona and Manchester United.
CITY+ Watch Together will also feature FA WSL action and there will be a double dose of derby delight on Saturday 11 April as we relive THAT 6-1 demolition and our first ever FA WSL win over our cross-city rivals.
Meanwhile, we are putting the power in your hands to decide which game we stream on Wednesday 29 April.
Check out the poll below to see the options and cast your vote!
It is a feast of football brilliance, but the memories of some of our most impressive displays aren’t the only reason you should tune in.
Paul Dickov, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards and Shaun Wright-Phillips are all lined up to get involved – and stay tuned for further guest announcements!
Fancy getting your hands on some exclusive PUMA prizes?
You can do just that in our pre-match show, which begins 15 minutes before kick-off and gives fans the chance to win a host of items, including the latest PUMA Spark football boots.
You’ll also have the chance to interact with other Cityzens who are reliving the games from home.
- City 5-0 Liverpool 2017/18 – Saturday 4 April 15:00
- City 3-1 Barcelona 2016/17 – Wednesday 8 April 19:45
- Manchester United 1-6 City 2011/12 – Saturday 11 April 15:00
- City 1-0 Manchester United Women 2019/20 – Saturday 11 April 17:00
- Napoli 2-4 City – Wednesday 15 April 19:45
- City 2-1 Liverpool 2018/19 – Saturday 18 April 15:00
- City 5-3 Monaco 2016/17 – Wednesday 22 April 19:45
- City 6-3 Arsenal 2013/14 – Saturday 25 April 15:00