Join us at the world-famous Etihad Stadium to explore the multitude of revenue streams that are taken in just a few hours when 53,000 fans descend to watch the big match.
During the tour, the pupils will get under the skin of 4 specific commercial outlets looking at their income and costs and will be encouraged to discuss profit and loss and come up with ideas for each unit to be more profitable.
Maths Key Stage 3 and 4.
Business Studies Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Pre-visit, one-hour lesson plan, presentation and printable resources
- Stadium Tour
- Post-visit, one-hour lesson plan, presentation and printable resources.
Set within the regenerated area for the Manchester Commonwealth Games, the Stadium is a hive of activity, jobs and inspiration. Our skilled tour guides don’t just talk about football – their knowledge transcends sport, history and the impact on Manchester itself, creating a fun and interactive experience that every pupil will enjoy regardless of their interest in football.
- Every tour has a tour guide, trained for school trips
- Dedicated and private areas for school workshops
- Welcome centre with toilets (all located on the first floor of the club shop)
- Free pre-planning tickets
- Covered area for lunch
- Free coach parking
Pricing starts at £10 per pupil with one free teacher with every 5 students for Key Stage 2 and one free teacher for every 10 students for Key Stages 3 and 4.
Please note: Minimum group size is 25 pupils.