THE MOST IMMERSIVE STADIUM TOUR IN FOOTBALL.
Our regular stadium tour starts in our exhibition area, with an immersive 360 cinema film vividly bringing to life the 125-year history of the club. Once in the stadium, you will visit the changing rooms, players’ tunnel, pitchside and press conference areas.
- Mobility route for those living with mobility difficulties including lifts and ramp access to pitchside areas.
- Quiet spaces for those living with autism.
- BSL interpretation and text description of the tour on our interactive media guides for those with hearing impairments.
- A tactile experience for visually impaired guests.
- Alternative routes around immersive features, if required.
- We can offer a touch tour of certain elements of the tour, including objects from our exhibition area, the changing rooms, hospitality areas and the press conference room. One of our expert tour guides will also be on hand to visually describe the stadium surroundings allow you to contextualise the different spaces.
- We are unable to allow any guests to walk on or feel the pitch areas.
- Assistance/guide dogs are welcome at Manchester City, and we can provide water for them on the tour route on request.
- We have a complete BSL (British Sign Language) translation of the tour on our interactive media guides alongside a text translation of the tour script that will allow you to enjoy commentary on the tour as you visit the different locations in the stadium.
- There is an induction loop at our access counter at the tours ticket desk for any ticket purchases or enquiries.
- The Etihad Stadium is fully accessible for visitors, with lift access between levels, accessible parking on site and ramp access to our pitchside areas.
- Our tour guides will be able to facilitate an accessible route for you around the stadium on request.
- Additionally, we have a wheelchair for hire for those who would find walking to, from or around the stadium difficult. Please note, this is a manual wheelchair and would require an assistant to push the wheelchair user around the tour route.
- We understand that a day out for someone living with learning disabilities or sensory processing issues can be overwhelming.
- The Etihad Stadium is a busy, working site and can have unexpected noises and traffic in and around the site. To assist with this, we have quiet spaces within the stadium that can be used to help acclimatise to the environment or provide a space for guests with sensory processing issues.
- In addition, we can adjust lighting in certain areas to assist with your visit to the stadium and provide alternative routes around our interactive and immersive features.
- If you would like to contact us to discuss any specific requirements, we encourage you to get in touch with us.