THE MANCHESTER CITY TOUR IS DELIGHTED TO LAUNCH A NEW EXPERIENCE INSPIRED BY CITY IN THE COMMUNITY’S ‘REMINICITY’ PROGRAMME.
The Reminicity Memory Walks aim to engage and support people who live with mild to moderate forms of dementia through the Etihad Stadium on a memory-filled walk around the Etihad Stadium alongside one of our expert Tour Guides.
On a 70-minute walk around the Etihad Stadium our guides will engage memories on matches and players from throughout the Club's history. The Reminicity Memory Walk takes in key areas of the Stadium including the Home Team Dressing Room, Pitchside and Press Conference Areas as well as the Tours Exhibition Space with its historic imagery and exhibits. The walk will finish in our 360-degree film exploring City’s footballing history.
Our expert Tour Guides will allow time for the group to get to know each other and offer photography spots for families to capture new memories as well as discussing favourite memories from City’s history.
- The walks offer a safe and supportive environment for participants living with dementia.
- A fully accessible walking route through the stadium.
- Visit key areas including the Home Team Dressing Room, Press Conference Areas, and Tours Exhibition Space.
- One of our expert City Tour Guides will be on hand to provide prompts and memories from City’s rich history.
The Reminiscity Memory Walks run selected weekday mornings at 10.30am.
Dates for the 2022/23 season are as follows:
- Thursday 22 September, 10.30am
- Tuesday 18th October, 10.30am
- Thursday 17th November, 10.30am
More dates to be announced over the course of the 2022/23 season.
The Reminiscity Memory Walks are charged at £25 per person with Personal Assistants going free of charge.