The Club has been allocated 5,850 seats in the Estádio do Dragão, Porto for this match.
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT:
In consideration of the requirements to adhere to UEFA and the Portuguese Government’s protocols, the majority of supporters must travel on the Club’s official day trip travel package.
Flights and transfer costs for the Club’s official day trip travel package will be funded by His Highness Sheikh Mansour reducing the overall cost of attending the Cup Final for supporters.
The official day trip travel package in association with Sportsworld includes:
- Return private charter flight* from Manchester Airport to Porto Airport
- Private transfers from Porto Airport to the Fan Park and from the Estádio do Dragão back to Porto Airport
- Local guides and Club stewards
*some flights may not leave Porto until the early hours, landing back in Manchester mid-morning on Sunday 30th May.
Match tickets purchased by supporters on the official day trip travel package will be distributed onboard the aircraft during the flight to Porto.
Any supporter purchasing a day trip package must also consent to the Club sharing your data with our official travel provider. Upon confirmation of your booking, our official travel provider will contact supporters via email to request your details so that your travel documents can be issued prior to matchday.
UEFA has agreed that a limited number of match tickets can be made available for supporters who wish to make their own way to Portugal. Admission to the stadium will be granted providing supporters are in possession of a valid match ticket purchased from Manchester City and they comply with all applicable requirements to enter Portugal.
Supporters travelling independently will receive their tickets via post in advance of the Champions League Final.
Portugal has been placed on the UK Government’s green list. Whilst we have summarised the key information below, supporters are asked to visit the official government website to ensure they fully understand the requirements in place for international travel from the UK.
In order to travel to Portugal all supporters must:
- Pay for a private PCR COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to boarding your flight to Portugal and provide proof of a negative result. This cannot be conducted through the NHS testing service.
- Print off a paper copy of your test result and keep this with you for the duration of the trip to help with check-in, airport security and the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service.
- Complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in Portugal.
- Record a temperature of under 38ºc upon arrival in Portugal. If your temperature is above 38ºc you will be required to take a further PCR COVID-19 test and remain at the airport until you receive your test result.
Proof of negative PCR COVID-19 tests taken in the UK from 1pm onwards on Thursday 27th May can be used for entry into Portugal, the stadium and return travel back to England for supporters on the Club’s official day trip travel package.
Entering the Stadium
Supporters will need to provide proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours of kick-off to be granted access to the stadium.
Returning to England
On returning to England from Portugal on a direct flight you must be in possession of a negative PCR COVID-19 test (in English, French or Spanish only - translations will not be accepted). This test must have been completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival back into England.
NHS tests cannot be used for the purpose of pre-departure testing before travel to England, you cannot take an NHS test abroad with you to use before you return.
In addition to the above you must:
- Book a COVID-19 test that takes place on or before day 2 after your arrival back in England (the day you arrive is day 0). You must book this prior to your departure from Portugal. Further details on testing providers can be found here.
- Complete a second passenger locator form online any time in the 48 hours before arrival in England. You will need to show your passenger locator form when you check in at your departure airport in Portugal. The passenger locator form can be found here.
If you do not present proof that you tested negative you may not be able to board your flight to England. If you arrive in England without proof that you have tested negative, you could be fined £500. Children aged under 11 do not need to take a test to return to England.
Providing Evidence of a Negative Test
Test results can be provided as:
- A printed document
- An email or text message that can be displayed on your phone
You must provide the original test result notification. It must include the following information:
- your name, which should match the name on your travel documents
- your date of birth or age
- the result of the test
- the date the test sample was collected or received by the test provider
- the name of the test provider and their contact details
- confirmation that the test taken was a PCR COVID-19 test
You can find out more information about the evidence you must provide here.
Upon your return, you do not need to quarantine unless your test result is positive.
OFFICIAL MATCH TICKETS
The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets. Tickets are not transferrable.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s terms and conditions of sale and the Ground Regulations for the Estádio do Dragão.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank supporters in advance for complying with the protocols that are in place for the 2021 UEFA Champions League Final.