There will be 20 games split between our men and women’s first teams, Elite Development (EDS) and Under-18s in what is shaping up to be a busy September in which we’ll get under way in the Champions League, the Carabao Cup, the FA Women’s Super League (FAWSL), the UEFA Youth League and the Under-18 Premier League Cup.
So, to ensure you don’t miss a kick, here are the key dates you need to look out for over the next 30 days.
- Everton v City, 13:30 (UK). City’s first fixture of new FAWSL season, which will be broadcast live on BBC One in the UK. Tickets for the game at Goodison Park are on sale now.
- City v Real Madrid, 19:00 (UK). Gareth Taylor’s side host Real Madrid in the second leg of our Women’s Champions League Round 2 after a 1-1 draw in the Spanish capital. Tickets are on sale now, but if you can't attend, you can watch the game live on CITY+.
- Leicester v City, 15:00 (UK). Pep Guardiola’s side return from the international break with a trip to the King Power Stadium. Tickets have sold out and the game will not be broadcast live in the UK, but you can follow all the action on our official website and app.
- EDS v Chelsea, 15:00 (UK). Last season’s Premier League 2 top two lock horns at the Academy Stadium and you can get live updates on Twitter: @ManCityAcademy.
- Wolves v Under-18s, 12:30 (UK). Ben Wilkinson’s youngsters will be looking to maintain their unbeaten start against Wolves. You can follow the game on Twitter: @ManCityAcademy.
- City v Spurs, 12:45 (UK). Taylor’s side welcome Tottenham to the Academy Stadium for the first home game of the league season. Tickets are on sale now and, for those fans who can’t make it, the game will be available to watch on Sky Sports.
- City v Leipzig, 20:00 (UK). Champions League football returns as Guardiola’s men’s group stage campaign begins. You can register your interest for tickets now and, if you can’t attend, the game will be shown live on BT Sport in the UK.
- EDS v Leipzig, Kick-off time TBC. The return of the Champions League means the return of the UEFA Youth League, with our Under-19s’ fixtures set to mirror the first team. You can follow live updates on Twitter: @ManCityAcademy.
- City v Southampton, 15:00 (UK). The first team welcome the Saints to the Etihad Stadium in the Premier League on a busy Saturday at the Etihad Campus.
- EDS v Crystal Palace, 15:00 (UK). Brian Barry-Murphy’s side entertain Palace at the Academy Stadium.
- U18s v Aston Villa, 12:00 (UK). Our Academy outfit host Villa at the City Football Academy in the Premier League Cup group stage, a competition we last won in 2020.
- City v Wycombe Wanderers, 19:45 (UK). We kick-off the defence of the Carabao Cup in the third round at home to League One outfit, Wycombe, in what is the first meeting between the two teams since 1999.
- Doncaster Rovers v EDS, 19:00 (UK). Our EDS’ Papa John’s Trophy group stage schedule continues at Doncaster and you can follow live updates on Twitter: @ManCityAcademy.
- Chelsea v City, 12:30 (UK). City travel to Stamford Bridge in a repeat of last season’s Champions League final. Ticket information will be released in due course and, if you can’t attend, you can watch it live on BT Sport in the UK.
- EDS v Arsenal, 15:00 (UK). Barry-Murphy’s youngsters welcome the Gunners to the Academy Stadium, which you can follow live on Twitter: @ManCityAcademy.
- U18s v Middlesbrough, 12:00 (UK). Our Academy outfit host Middlesbrough at the Academy Stadium and you can also follow that game on @ManCityAcademy.
- Arsenal v City, 18:45 (UK). Our women’s first team travel to the capital to play the Gunners as last season’s second and third place face off in the FAWSL.
- PSG v City, 20:00 (UK). City travel to Paris for our second Champions League group stage fixture, hoping to replicate last season’s brilliant win at the semi-final stage. Ticket information will be released in due course. In the UK, the game will be shown live on BT Sport.
- PSG v EDS, Kick-off time TBC. Before the main event, our Under-19s will be in action and we’ll be providing live updates on Twitter: @ManCityAcademy.
- City v Leicester, Kick-off time TBC. City’s 2020-21 Women’s FA Cup campaign resumes against the Foxes at the quarter-final stage as Taylor’s side look to defence the trophy we won last year.