Seven of the 10 Premier League fixtures this weekend will be played, with three games postponed due to events surrounding The Queen’s funeral.
In addition, kick-off times will change for two Premier League matches.
Games postponed on Sunday 18 September are Chelsea FC’s game against Liverpool FC at Stamford Bridge, and Manchester United’s home match versus Leeds United.
Brighton and Hove Albion FC’s fixture against Crystal Palace FC, due to be played at 3pm on Saturday 17 September, will also remain postponed.
This weekend’s match schedule:
Friday 16 September
- Aston Villa FC v Southampton FC, kick off 20:00 (Sky Sports)
- Nottingham Forest FC v Fulham FC, kick off 20:00
Saturday 17 September
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC v Manchester City FC, kick off 12:30 (BT Sports)
- Newcastle United FC v AFC Bournemouth, kick off 15:00
- Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Crystal Palace FC, Postponed
- Tottenham Hotspur FC v Leicester City FC, kick off 17:30 (Sky Sports)
Sunday 18 September
- Brentford FC v Arsenal FC, kick off 12:00 (Sky Sports)
- Manchester United FC v Leeds United FC, Postponed
- Everton FC v West Ham United FC, kick off 14:15 (Sky Sports)
- Chelsea FC v Liverpool FC, Postponed
Following extensive consultation with clubs, police, local Safety Advisory Groups and other relevant authorities, there was no other option but to postpone the three fixtures.
The Premier League would like to thank the UK Football Policing Unit and other police forces across the country, as well as our broadcast partners, for their support during this process, and will continue to liaise with them ahead of the weekend.
For the matches being played during the period of National Mourning, tributes will be paid to The Queen at Premier League stadiums.
New dates for the postponed matches will be announced in due course.