The Club has received an allocation of 2,000 tickets priced at £60.
France has been placed on the UK Government’s amber list. Whilst we have summarised the key information below, supporters are asked to visit the official government website to ensure they fully understand the requirements in place for international travel from the UK.
In order to travel to France and enter the Parc Des Princes stadium, all supporters must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. More information on French vaccine regulations can be found here. Please note, there are no medical exemptions for not being double vaccinated.
- Provide proof of their vaccination status using the NHS Covid Pass
- Complete a ‘sworn statement’ form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight. This can be found on the French government’s website here.
Returning to England
On returning to England from France on a direct flight you must be in possession of a negative lateral flow or PCR test from a private test provider. This test must have been completed within 72-hours prior to your arrival back into England.
NHS tests cannot be used for the purpose of pre-departure testing before travel to England, you cannot take an NHS test abroad with you to use before you return.
In addition to the above you must:
- Book a COVID-19 test that takes place on or before day 2 after your arrival back in England (the day you arrive is day 0). You must book this prior to your departure from France. Further details on testing providers can be found here.
- Complete a passenger locator form online any time in the 48 hours before arrival in England. You will need to show your passenger locator form when you check in at the departure airport in France. The passenger locator form can be found here.
If you do not present proof that you tested negative you may not be able to board your flight to England. If you arrive in England without proof that you have tested negative, you could be fined £500.
Upon your return, you do not need to quarantine unless your test result is positive.
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT:
The official day trip travel package in association with Sportsworld is available to all qualifying supporters and includes the following:
- Return private charter flight from Manchester Airport to Paris
- Private return airport transfers
- Local guides and Club stewards
The package will be available from 9am Thursday 16th September and is priced at £300 per person. To book please click here.
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.mancity.com or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1) ** by supporters who meet the following criteria.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16th September at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16thSeptember at 11am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16thSeptember at 1pm
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 5,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16th September at 3pm
- Any Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Thursday 16th September at 5pm
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 10,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 8,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 11am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 6,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 1pm
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 3,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 3pm
- Any Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket – Friday 17th September at 5pm
- Any Cityzens Matchday Member – Saturday 18th September at 9am
- General Sale – Saturday 18th September at 12pm
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
Match tickets will be despatched as paper tickets.
Ticket points are no longer awarded for away fixtures.
TICKETS FOR DISABLED SUPPORTERS - ONLINE
The Club has received an allocation of 10 wheelchair bays and 10 tickets for ambulant disabled supporters. Eligible disabled supporters will also receive a complimentary personal assistant ticket.
- Wheelchair Users – simply log in to your online account, select the ‘wheelchair section’ and you will be allocated the best available position
- Ambulant Disabled – once logged in to your account, select the block you would like to sit in, and you will be allocated the best available seats
When purchasing online, select the quantity as one ticket, as this will also allocate the personal assistant to the basket. Within the basket, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.
If you have a specific seating requirement where you need to discuss the seats that the opposing club may have allocated for easy access, please contact the Access team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 2) to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Booking fees may apply on all channels.
FORGOTTEN YOUR ONLINE LOG IN?
Supporters purchasing online will need to have a valid email address which is already registered with the Club, and a valid Supporter Number, before they can log into their account online. If any supporter has forgotten their password, they will have the option to request a new password which will be sent to their registered email address. You can also view your ticket points online by logging in here, and clicking ‘My Account’.
LINKING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Don’t forget to link your Friends and Family before you buy. You can do this at any time. Why not log in online now and set up your group up now.
As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester. On your visit to the Parc des Princes, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2021-22 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1). Alternatively, email us at [email protected]. You can also get in touch via the Supporter Services twitter handle, @ManCityHelp.
We’re available between 8am-8pm, seven days a week.