But who is going where?
And when will our players be playing?
Here is our guide to the fortnight ahead...
Our Three Lions quartet have three matches in a week as Gareth Southgate's side begin their World Cup Qualifying campaign.
England will be looking to build on this summer's Euro 2020 final as the hunt for a first trophy since 1966 continues.
All four of City's representatives should see plenty of minutes.
- September 2 Hungary (away) 19:45pm
- September 5 Andorra (home) 17:00pm
- September 8 Poland (away) 19:45pm
After a disappointing Euro 2020, Germany will start an era under new boss Hansi Flick.
It's hard to imagine the Premier League champions' top scorer from 2020/21 won't be integral to the new-look Die Mannschaft.
- September 2 Liechtenstein (away) 19:45pm
- September 5 Armenia(home) 19:45pm
- September 8 Iceland (away) 19:45pm
Portugal begin their World Cup campaign once again under the tutelage of Fernando Santos, now in his seventh year as national team boss.
- September 1 Republic of Ireland (home) 19:45pm
- September 4 Qatar (away) 18:00pm
- September 7 Azerbaijan (away) 17:00pm
City's La Roja trio are all likely to be regulars during the World Cup Qualifying campaign.
- September 2 Sweden (home) 19:45pm
- September 5 Georgia (away) 19:45pm
- September 8 Kosovo (away) 19:45pm
Nathan Ake will be hoping to be involved in some or all of the Dutch's three qualifiers in September.
The City defender was use in fits and starts during Euro 2020, but has won 22 caps to date.
- September 1 v Norway (away) 20:45pm
- September 4 v Montenegro (home) 20:45pm
- September 7 v Turkey (home) 20:45pm
Ukraine were one of Euro 2020's surprise packages, reaching the quarter-finals before being knocked out by England.
Oleks Zinchenko as integral in that run and will be interesting to see how interim coach Oleksandr Petrakov utilises the versatile City star.
- September 1 Kazakhstan (away) 15:00pm
- September 4 France (home) 19:45pm
- September 8 Czech Republic (away) 19:45pm
USA start their final round of World Cup Qualifiers against El Salvador.
Then it's Canada and Honduras, with Zack Steffen looking to add to his 23 caps won to date.
- September 3 El Salvador (away) 01:00am
- September 6 Canada (home) 03:05am
- September 9 Honduras (away) 03:05am
City's Algerian superstar will lead his nation for the two upcoming World Cup Qualifiers.
Mahrez has so far won 64 caps, scoring 21 goals.
- September 2 Djibouti (home) KO tbc
- September 7 Burkina Faso (away) 20:00pm