Below is a guide to who has been called up, plus where and when their nations are playing.
We’ll feature regular round-ups on mancity.com as and when our players have featured.
All kick-off times are based on UK GMT.
- Albania (H ) Friday12, November 19.45
- San Marino (A) Monday, 15 November 19:45
Position: England need just one point from their games against Albania and San Marino to qualify.
Kevin De Bruyne
- Estonia (H) Saturday, 13 November 19:45
- Wales (A) Tuesday, 16 November 19:45
Position: Belgium have qualified and will top the group if they avoid defeat against Wales.
- Lichtenstein (H) Thursday, 11 November 20:45
- Armenia (A) Tuesday, 16 November 21:00
Position: Germany have qualified as group winners.
- Montenegro (A) Thursday, 11, November 19:45
- Norway (H) 16 Tuesday, November 19:45
Position: Netherlands top Group G but can still miss out with Norway and Turkey still in contention. Victory in one of their two remaining games will see the Oranje home.
- Republic of Ireland (A) Thursday, 11 November 19:45
- Serbia (H) Sunday, 14 November 19:45
Position: Portugal have qualified from their group - the clash with Serbia will determine who tops Group A - provided Portugal don't lose against the Republic of Ireland.
- Greece (A) Thursday, 11 November 19:45
- Sweden (H) Sunday, 14 November 19:45
Position: Spain need a point against Greece to qualify and can still top the group.
- Bulgaria (H) Thursday, 11 November 17:30 (friendly)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina (A) Tuesday, 16 November 18:45
Position: Ukraine are reliant on the results of France and Finland going in their favour to have a chance of qualification.
- Colombia (H) Friday, 12 November 00.30
- Argentina (A) Tuesday, 16 November 23.30
Position: Brazil and Argentina both have seven games remaining and Brazil are currently six points clear at the top of the South American World Cup Qualifying group.
- Mexico (H) Saturday, 13 November 01:00
- Jamaica (A) Tuesday, 16 November 22.00
Position: USA are currently second in their Central America qualification group with eight games still to play.
- Djibouti (A) Friday, 12 November 13:00
- Burkina Faso (H) Tuesday, 16 November 16:00
Position: Algeria top Group A and victory over Burkina Faso (joint top) will secure top spot.
- Czech Republic (H) Thursday, 11 November 19:00
- Georgia (A)16 Tuesday, November 14:00
- Portugal (H) Thursday, 11 November 14:00
- Azerbaijan (A) 10 November 17:00 - *Lavia played in 5-1 win
- Luxembourg (H) Saturday, 13 November 17:00
- Spain (A) Tuesday 16 November 17:00