Manchester City v Liverpool
Saturday 16th April 2022
Kick off – 3.30pm
The Club has received an allocation of 36,207 tickets located in the East end of Wembley Stadium.
From this allocation, the following groups will receive tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
Five categories of match ticket are available to purchase, priced as follows:
|Under 18 & Over 65*
|£120 / £100
|£100 / £80
*Disabled supporters will pay the Category 4 pricing regardless of the position of seating
Children under the age 2 will not be permitted access in to the stadium for this event.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will not be available to collect ‘in person’ at the Ticket Counter on level one of the City Store for this match. For this fixture, supporters are able to choose their seats online.
Network Rail upgrade works are planned between April 15-18th, meaning there are no direct trains from Manchester Piccadilly to London on the day of the match.
As a result, the FA has arranged for up to 100 coaches to take supporters to the match. The coaches will be free of charge, and travel directly from the Etihad Stadium to Wembley Stadium and return after the match concludes.
Qualifying supporters will be able to register for a seat when purchasing a matchday ticket, and spaces will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Further information on the free coach travel will be issued in due course.
QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.mancity.com or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 ** by supporters who meet the following criteria.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 16,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30th March at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 12,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30th March at 11am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 8,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30th March at 1pm
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 4,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30th March at 3pm
- All Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the FA Cup Scheme – Wednesday 30th March at 5pm
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 31st March at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 8,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 31st March at 11am
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 6,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 31st March at 1pm
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 4,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 31st March at 3pm
- All Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with – Thursday 31st March at 5pm
- Existing (as of Monday 28th March) Cityzens Matchday Members – Friday 1st April at 9am
- All Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket and existing (as of Monday 28th March) Cityzens Matchday Members can purchase an additional 3 tickets, 4 tickets in total – Friday 1st April at 1pm
- Supporters that have 100 ticket points or more can purchase up to 4 tickets – Tuesday 5th April at 9am
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
Match tickets will be despatched as paper tickets directly from ourselves to the lead purchaser.
**Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket and all tickets will be despatched via first class post and sent to the registered address of the lead supporter. Once despatched, the lead supporter will receive an SMS notification. Phone lines are open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Tickets purchased online may be subject to a booking fee.
Ticket points are no longer awarded for away fixtures.
The Club would like to remind supporters that it advises against booking travel or accommodation for fixtures until they secure a ticket.
DISABLED TICKETS ONLINE
The Club has received an allocation of 100 wheelchair bays and an allocation of ambulant seats, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Qualifying disabled supporters can purchase online as follows;
- Select any available wheelchair bay from one of the following blocks:
- 102 to 104, 106 to 108, 110 to 113, 115 to 117, 119 to 122 and 513 to 514
- Select the quantity required as one ticket.
- This will automatically pull through your personal assistant seat to your basket.
- Within the basket, simply change the owner of the second ticket to that of your personal assistant
- Wembley have advised Row 31 in Level 1 as being the most suitable for ambulant supporters although you can buy anywhere.
- When buying your tickets online, select two seats and change the owner of the second ticket to that of your personal assistant
You can also purchase by calling +44 (0)161 444 1894. Booking fees apply.
*We do not restrict where a supporter sits as we are aware that you may wish to sit with your friends and family. If you have a specific seating requirement where you need to discuss the specific seats that the opposing club may have allocated for easy access, please contact the Access team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 to discuss your needs in more detail.
FORGOTTEN YOUR ONLINE LOG IN?
Supporters purchasing online will need to have a valid email address which is already registered with the Club, and a valid supporter number, before they can log into their account online. If any supporter has forgotten their password, they will have the option to request a new password which will be sent to their registered email address. You can also view your ticket points online by logging in here, and clicking ‘My Account’.
LINKING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Don’t forget to link your Friends and Family before you buy. You can do this at any time, why not log in online now and set your group up now.
JUNIOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status. Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available, and all junior supporters must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. This option is available online and over the phone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 .
Please note: If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 18s and over 65s.
OFFICIAL MATCH TICKET
Entry to Wembley Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club. The Club excludes all liability to any supporter who is denied entry to Wembley Stadium as a result of their ticket having been purchased through an unauthorised seller. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We would like to remind everyone why we have the best supporters in the country. On your visit to Wembley, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we remind you:
- That the use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs are strictly prohibited.
- To remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- To keep your ticket with you at all times.
- To not block the aisles or gangways.
- To not smoke.
- To follow the ground regulations.
Tickets for this match are sold subject to the acceptance of The FA Terms and Condition of Sale. All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2021-22 terms and conditions of sale, and the applicable Ground Regulations of Wembley Stadium. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.
For a guide to Wembley Stadium, please click here
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on +44 (0)161 444 1894. Alternatively, email us at [email protected]. You can also get in touch via the Supporter Services twitter handle, @ManCityHelp.
We’re available between 8am-8pm, seven days a week.