When and where
Manchester City take on Hull in the Premier League on Saturday 8 April (3pm) at the Etihad Stadium.
The game will not be broadcast live in the UK but you can follow the game here on our website or our Matchday App. Find out where the game is being shown around the world with our global TV listings.
Download our City Matchday app for Android here.
Download our CIty Matchday app for iOs here.
Man City: Fabian Delph and Vincent Kompany face late fitness checks, while Bacary Sagna (adductor), Gabriel Jesus (foot) and Ilkay Gundogan (knee) remain on the sidelines for City.
Hull City: Harry Maguire (knock), Omar Elabdellaoui (back) and Dieumerci Mbokani (hamstring) will miss out, while Abel Hernandez is available after suffering a dead leg on Wednesday night.
Ryan Mason, Moses Odubajo and Will Keane are long-term absentees and Tom Huddlestone will serve the last game of his three-match ban.
The last time
The last time City faced Hull at home in the Premier League James Milner's last-minute free-kick rescued a point for the Blues.
- City have won 14, drawn eight and lost five of their previous meetings with Hull
- Hull have won three of their last four games
- City average 590 passes per game in the league, with an 85% accuracy rate
- Sergio Aguero has scored nine goals in his last nine appearances and has 27 for the season.
- Kevin De Bruyne is the Premier League's joint leading assist provider with 11, the same as Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson
Guardiola: Delph and Kompany face fitness checks
The manager will check on the fitness of both Fabian Delph and read more
Caballero focused on top-four place
City keeper Willy Caballero spoke of the side's determination to nail down a top four place ahead of the game with Hull... read more
Man City v Hull: Previous meetings
Watch a selection of goals from past clashes between City and the Tigers - some great goals in here!