Hands Up if your a City fan, living in the M11 postcode and doing less than 30 minutes of physical activity a week?
This season, Manchester City, in collaboration with MCRactive and Five Oaks Family Practise, is offering free health checks and activity programmes to help fans improve their health and well-being.
As well as receiving a personalised weekly activity programme and free City Fantom wrist band, you’ll get the chance to meet former players and share stories from City’s glorious history whilst improving your all-round health and well-being.
To qualify for this unique programme, you must meet the following criteria:
Be over the age of 40
Not had a GP health check in the last 5 years
Do less than 30 minutes of activity per week
Be a local resident in the M11 area.
If you meet these criteria, then get involved and secure your place on the programme by filling in the form below. You can get further information by calling Sian on 07874 825014.
Do you know?...
- Manchester has one of the lowest rates of activity of any region of the UK.
- Manchester City, City in the Community, MCRActive and the NHS are looking to get Manchester 'Match Fit' with a series of initiatives and inclusive program promoting a more active and healthy lifestyle.
- Each registered participant will be given a Man City Fanband (worth £79.99!) to help keep you motivated and track your progression towards match fitness.
- Each participant will receive a heath check to help get you on your way.
- You won't be doing it on your own! All participants will be part of our community looking to get match fit together, with the support of Man City and our partners, working towards a healthier city!