The new kit is on sale now and the store will be open for extended hours from between 10am-6pm until Saturday 18 July, after which it will return to the normal hours of 10am-4pm.
As well as our new home kit, fans will also be able to purchase our brand-new training and leisurewear ranges.
Seasoncard holders can still use their 2019/20 seasoncards to obtain a discount.
The store will also offer a shirt printing service, but for safety reasons the changing rooms will remain closed.
In line with new safety precautions, and to help ensure that all our fans have an enjoyable and safe shopping experience we also have the following measures in place:
• Hand sanitisers at the entrance
• Routine store cleaning taking place
• Screens up at tills when making payments
• We will be operating a card only payment policy
• All staff working in store will be temperature checked prior to their shift starting
• We will limit the number of people allowed in store at a time, but ensure that an appropriate queuing system will be in place
• Fans will be allowed to park at yellow car park at west reception while disabled badge holders will still be able to park next to the store as normal.
• Supporters can also travel to the store by tram with the Metrolink service running its normal schedule.
Supporters are also advised that the CityStore will be closed on July 26th due to that day’s Premier League home fixture against Norwich City as well as on Friday August 7th when we host Real Madrid in the Champions League.