On the Club’s first visit to Norway, the trophy will be accompanied by City legend Paul Dickov for a football festival and screening of the Manchester derby on Sunday 2 October.
The event will be held at Meet Ullevaal, Oslo.
Fans will have the opportunity to:
• Create a 360 degree video with the real Premier League trophy
• Become part of their dream 5-a-side team in augmented reality
• Meet former striker Paul Dickov
• Meet club mascot Moonchester
• Take part in coaching clinics with Manchester City coaches (5-12 years)
• Win a signed shirt
The event will open from 10am and run as follows:
• 10am: Event start with all activations open
• 10.10am: Clinics start – sign up on day
• 2.00pm: Screening starts with Q&A with Paul Dickov
• 3.00pm: Kick Off, live on Viaplay
• 4.45pm: Full Time
• 5.00pm: Clinics and activities resume
The event closes at 6pm.
Entry to the festival will be on a first-come-first-served basis on the day. To secure your spot for the screening, please register here.
Earlier that week, the Premier League trophy and Paul Dickov will also be available to fans at Torshov Sport (Sandakerveien 35B) from 6pm-8pm on Friday 30 September for a photo and signing session.