However, we are encouraging everyone to play their part in limiting the spread of the virus, and below are some simple suggestions to help to keep each other safe on a matchday:
• Be responsible and do not travel if you have COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell
• Get fully vaccinated if you are not already
• Wear face coverings in indoor and crowded areas, including public transport
• Continue to regularly wash your hands and use hand sanitiser
• Regardless of your vaccination status, we suggest you take a COVID-19 lateral flow test 12-24 hours before kick-off and register your result online. To order a test kit, follow this link.
For further information on the easing of Plan B and to find out more about Public Health England’s latest guidance, visit Gov.uk.