To welcome fans back, the Club is also offering half price food and drink inside the stadium at the concourse and concessions between 1pm and 2pm for the opening fixture against Norwich City this Saturday.
Items from seven local food operators and four local craft brewers will be available, with the new offerings providing an increased choice for fans attending fixtures, whilst also supporting local businesses within the Manchester community and reducing food miles.
The new artisan craft brews will be featured across all areas of the stadium, with local beers from the following local independent breweries available in both retail and hospitality outlets:
• Beatnikz Republic, located in the northern quarter. https://www.beatnikzrepublic.com/
• Seven Brothers, from Salford. https://www.sevenbro7hers.com/
• Track brewing co, Manchester Piccadilly. https://trackbrewing.co/
• Runaway Brewery from Manchester Victoria. https://www.therunawaybrewery.com/
Seven of Manchester’s best independent local food operators will also join City on matchdays, taking over space in City Square to serve their fantastic local fayre from two hours pre-kick off at every game.
Fans will be able to enjoy amazing food from the following operators:
• H M Pasties: https://hmpasties.com/
• Northern Soul: https://www.northernsoulmcr.com/
• Triple B & Eat New York: https://eatnewyork.co.uk/
• Oh So British Kitchen: https://www.ohsobritishkitchen.co.uk/
• The Hip Hop Chip Shop: https://thehiphopchipshop.com/
• Panchos Burritos: https://www.panchosburritos.co.uk/
• Southmannyflavaz: https://southmannyflavaz.com/
Supporting the Club’s drive for health and wellbeing, we have also developed a new range of vegan food offers with many featuring Garden Gourmet products which will be available stadium wide.
Fans can enjoy items such as vegan chilli nachos, pizza and loaded fries, with the Garden Gourmet Vegan Sensational burger also still available.
With all the taste and zero alcohol, Heineken Zero will also now be available throughout the Etihad Stadium.
Alongside new food and beverage offerings, City are also introducing 100% recyclable and zero plastic beer cups and will trial an ‘edible coffee cup’ this season.
As part of the Club’s commitment to eliminate all single use plastics from catering operations and improve our carbon impact even further, the Club is introducing an exciting, innovative and market leading paper beer cup.
The aqueous paper cups, are 100% plastic free, and manufactured from sustainable sourced paper & card, all of which is fully recyclable.
The cups will be collected throughout the stadium in the same manner as their predecessor via collection points and waste stackers and will exit via our dry mixed recycling waste stream to be 100% recycled.
For the first time on Campus, an ‘edible coffee cup’ will also be introduced. This fantastic and innovative solution provides an amazing solution to waste, just eat your cup!
These will be trailed alongside our full barista service of hot drinks outside the stadium in City Square an opposite west entrance.
Fans will have the option to put these cups into our composting waste stream, if preferred.