A number of Manchester City stars will be featuring for their respective countries, as 32 nations battle it out to win football’s biggest prize on the international stage.
Cityzens members can partake in competitions during every round of the World Cup, with different prizes up for grabs as the tournament in the Middle East nears its conclusion in December.
You could be in with a chance of winning some of the following prizes;
- One of 32: Cityzens Bundle - Sticker packs, pin badge, football, notebook, laptop case, phone pop socket, key ring
- One of 32: Matchday Merch Set - sticker pack, football, pin badge, beenie hat, scarf
- One of 16: An Away shirt and Third shirt
- One of Eight: PUMA bundles
- One of Four: Signed City shirts
- One of Two: A trip of a lifetime - Win a VIP trip for two to watch a game in Manchester, New York or Melbourne
We will be hosting competitions for every round of the tournament, with two winners for each week of the group stages.
Then 32 winners, 16, eight, four and two in line with the knockout stages.
There will also be chances to win City player shirts throughout the World Cup, should one of Pep Guardiola’s men find the back of the net in Qatar.
The Cityzens World Cup hub page will feature a number of daily and weekly quizzes during the tournament.
Fans are also being given the chance to get involved by submitting their own photos of how they’re celebrating the World Cup, the best of which will be featured on the page.
You can find the Cityzens World Cup hub page here.