And it's not just 'once in a lifetime' auction items either, with our Cityzens Giving Recovery sweepstake giving all fans the opportunity to win unique City prizes for a £5 entry.
The Cityzens Giving for Recovery auction and sweepstake is live NOW, though the countdown has begun, with bidding and entry closing on Thursday 25th March at 5pm.
All proceeds raised will provide much needed support towards targeted recovery projects near each of City Football Group’s clubs, from Manchester to our network of clubs around the globe. All whose main goal is to make a positive difference in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have a fantastic selection of items and prizes across our sweepstake and auction, with experiences and unique items any Manchester City fan would surely treasure forever.
- Meet & Greet and Virtual FIFA Game with Phil Foden
- Mahrez's Man City Match-Issued Signed Shirt
- Virtual Meet & Greet with Lucy Bronze
- Virtual Meet & Greet with Ilkay Gundogan
- Virtual Meet & Greet with Micah Richards
All of which can be won through our sweepstake raffle at £5 per entry.
- 17 signed, match-issued Manchester City away shirts from the 2-0 win vs Burnley on 3rd February
- A chance to play FIFA 21 against current City stars
- 2 x Business Class Flights to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways
- A Meet & Greet with Man City legends past and present, including Kevin de Bruyne, Mike Summerbee, Rose Lavelle, and many more
To view, enter or bid on any of our full range of sweepstake prizes and auction items, click HERE.
Funds generated will support recovery efforts in ten cities around the world where CFG has clubs; ranging from providing mental health support to young people affected by the pandemic to supplying the most vulnerable families with free, healthy meals, and reconnecting children to their education.
Our recovery efforts are already underway, and you can see how Cityzens Giving for Recovery funds are already going to good use in our project supporting mental wellbeing for youngsters in Manchester.
In Manchester, the long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on children’s mental health has been highlighted as a major concern amongst carers and parents.
To support, CITC has developed a new wellbeing programme which will harness the power of football to help provide support for thousands of people aged 14 to 25.
A dedicated team has developed a new mental health curriculum, blending specially adapted football sessions with one-to-one mentoring and group workshops on mental health awareness, to improve mental wellbeing.
To find out more about the Cityzens Giving for Recovery projects in Manchester and around the world, and how you can support, click HERE.