We have 11 past games lined up in next month’s calendar, including the 4-1 win away at Blackburn Rovers in May 2000, which sealed back to back promotions and a return to the promise land of the Premier League.
It is a day that will live long in the memory of many fans and this month, CITY+ Watch Together also provides the opportunity to watch games of significance to both Pep Guardiola and David Silva.
The manager and captain’s choice are new additions to the schedule and will offer fans exclusive insight.
Silva has opted for our 2-0 win away at Hull City during the 2013/14 season and will join us to discuss his inspirational display that helped revive our title bid.
Guardiola has chosen our 1-0 victory at Chelsea from the 2017/18 campaign and will be telling us why that performance convinced him we could win the Premier League.
Meanwhile, once again we will be putting the power in your hands to decide which game we show on Saturday 30 May.
Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @ManCity, where we will be running a series of polls in which you can vote for the match you would most like to watch again.
As always, a host of former players will be getting involved and you will also have the opportunity to win exclusive PUMA prizes, including the latest PUMA Spark football boots.
CITY+ Watch Together games will be streamed every Saturday at 15:00 (UK) and every Wednesday at 19:45 (UK) on CITY+, which is free until football returns and available on desktop, TV and the Man City App.
- Hull City 0-2 City 2013/14 – Saturday 2 May
- City 3-0 West Ham United 2019 Women’s FA Cup final – Saturday 2 May
- Everton 1-3 City 2017/18 – Wednesday 6 May
- City 1-0 Birmingham City 1999/2000 – Friday 8 May
- Blackburn Rovers 1-4 City 1999/2000 – Saturday 9 May
- City 3-2 QPR 2011/12 – Wednesday 13 May
- Arsenal 0-3 City 2018 Carabao Cup final – Saturday 16 May
- Arsenal 0-3 City 2017/18 – Wednesday 20 May
- Chelsea 0-1 City 2017/18 – Saturday 23 May
- City 3-2 Bayern Munich 2014/15 – Wednesday 27 May
- Fans’ choice – Saturday 30 May