The fundraiser will also be the last time fans can get their hands on signed Sergio Aguero merchandise in aid of CITC, with every penny raised supporting City Thrive, a new mental health programme for young people in Manchester.
The auction is live NOW on Charity Stars and will close on Tuesday 3 August at 5pm.
Every photo was shot by a member of Manchester City’s official photography team, mostly during the 2020/21 Season.
Auction items on offer include:
- Signed & Framed Bernardo Silva Photograph
- Signed & Framed John Stones Photograph
- Signed & Framed Kevin De Bruyne Kit Launch Photograph
- Signed & Framed Kevin De Bruyne Kit Shoot Photograph
- Signed & Framed Kevin De Bruyne Warm Down Photograph
- Signed & Framed Ederson Photograph
- Signed & Framed Ruben Dias Derby Semi-Final Photograph
- Signed & Framed Pep Guardiola Photograph
- Signed & Framed Phil Foden & Bernardo Silva Photograph
- Signed & Framed Pep Guardiola and Sergio Aguero Photograph
- Signed & Framed Sergio Aguero Photograph
- Signed & Framed Sergio Aguero Training Photograph
City Thrive is supported by CITC’s dedicated Outreach Team who, with support from the NHS, have developed a new mental health curriculum, blending specially adapted football sessions with one-to-one mentoring and group workshops on mental health awareness, to improve mental wellbeing.
Additionally, specific mental health themed football sessions are delivered from youth clubs across Manchester, enabling participants to enjoy physical activity whilst also accessing the benefits of one-to-one mentoring and group workshops.
These sessions will continue throughout the school holidays, offering support and food provision at a time when young people are most vulnerable to suffering with their physical and mental health.
Staff have been trained to help identify, support, and refer potential mental health issues for any participant.
The City Thrive programme forms part of the wide-ranging ‘Cityzens Giving for Recovery’ initiative, which aims to make a positive difference in response to the COVID-19 pandemic via targeted projects near each of City Football Group’s ten clubs.
Funds raised from this auction will go towards ensuring that the new mental health programme can continue for a second year, when many will still be managing the impact of COVID-19 on their wellbeing.
To view and bid on the full range of auction items, please CLICK HERE.