Steeped in City history, this is the prestigious inner sanctum. Sophisticated attention to detail runs throughout and the three-course fine dining experience caters for those with a discerning palette.
|Champagne on arrival|
|Complimentary bar (beer, wine, and soft drinks)|
|Complimentary matchday programme|
|Five-course fine dining experience|
|Heated, padded half-way line seats|
In The Chairman’s Club there’s a real sense of being part of the City’s fabric and amongst those who shape and plan the club’s progress. Sophisticated attention to detail runs throughout. Service, as you’d expect, is exemplary, with every need anticipated and taken care of. The three-course fine dining experience caters for those with a discerning palette and an appreciation of the finer details.
Matchday schedule based on a 15:00 kick-off
Arrive and enter via The Colin Bell Stand Reception where hostesses will welcome you.
Indulge in Five-course fine dining with complimentary house beers, wines & soft drinks served to your table.
Pre-ordered drinks will be ready on your table, along with a selection of premium snacks.
Full time refreshments
Watch post-match interviews live and video highlights in the suite.
Listen to post-match insights from first team Performance Analysts.
Naturally fermented sourdough, rye & whole meal bread
Plum & heirloom tomato Soup, bocconcini
Grants of Cumbria rope hung smoked salmon
Garden pea & sorrel Longbridge free-range hens’ egg royal
28 day dry aged Lancashire striploin of beef, thyme & beef dripping roasted potato
Church hill farm free-range chicken breast, pea & shimeji mushroom
Sustainable chalk stream trout & charred tender stem broccoli
Mushroom & beetroot wellington & Carrol’s maris piper mash potato
Apple tart fine
Single origin Li chu 64% cocoa dark chocolate mousse
British Cheese Selection
Lincolnshire poacher, Baron bigod & Garstang blue
Freshly baked breads, wafers, fruit chutney, grapes & celery
Dark flaked cocoa chocolate truffles
Tea, coffee and macaroons on request, whenever desired
Roasted tomato soup
Hummus, pitta bread, carrot & cucumber sticks
Cheesy garlic bread
Easingwold sausage, mash & onion gravy
Mini sustainable fish pie & broccoli
Vegetable curry, rice & naan bread
Chocolate brownie & vanilla cream
Seasonal fruit salad
Or choose from the adults’ menu
Seasonal Hospitality Members in The Chairman's Club have access to a range of exclusive benefits:
- Your own padded seat for the season
- A dedicated table for the season
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets or upgrade in to other suites (subject to availability)
- 10% discount on additional Premier League matchday tickets
- Priority access to apply for Away tickets and Cup Final tickets*
- Priority access to purchase Concert Hospitality tickets and tickets to all other Club Events – Golf Day, Evening with the Manager etc*
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Onsite matchday car parking
- Preferential rates when booking event space at the City Football Academy & Etihad Stadium
- Transferable tickets for guests
- Seasonal Members Welcome Pack
- 20% discount off Stadium Tours
- Complimentary matchday programme
- City store discount
*subject to availability
Your Seat location