Aspiring young footballers could win the opportunity of a lifetime thanks to the launch of a new competition by Manchester City and Nexen Tire.
We’ve teamed up with our Official Club Partner for the Nexen Skills Challenge, which gives boys and girls aged 8-16 and living in the UK the chance to showcase their abilities for the chance to win an amazing prize.
Launched by our very own Kyle Walker, we’re on the lookout for the best dribblers and sharpest shooters.
And if that’s you, you’ll be given the opportunity to show off your skills on the Etihad Stadium pitch on matchday!
Fellow Blues, Tosin Adarabioyo, Steph Houghton and Oleksandr Zinchenko have also pledged their support for the competition and if you think you’ve got what it takes you can find out how to enter below.
- The competition is open until midnight on 21 March 2018.
- There are four age groups: Under 10, Under 12, Under 14, Under 16.
- You must be at least eight-years-old to enter.
- To enter, simply download the Skill City app from the Google Play store or Apple app store and register.
- Record an entry to the Nexen Skills competition – this will be the first challenge you see on the app.
- You can enter multiple times.