When and where
Gareth Taylor’s side travel to the Chigwell Construction Stadium on Saturday 2 April, with kick-off scheduled for 11:30am (UK).
The game is available to watch live on Sky Sports, while you can also keep across the key moments over on Twitter: @ManCityWomen.
A detailed match report and reaction from Gareth Taylor and a player will also be made available soon after the final whistle, while highlights and a full-match replay can be accessed from 12:00 on Sunday 3 April.
Tickets can be purchased via West Ham's official website or from the ticket office at the Chigwell Construction Stadium - either via phone on on 0333 0301966, or on the day of the match.
Over 65s: £10
SD Samuels Stand:
Over 65s: £9
Taylor makes one change to the starting XI that cruised to a second successive 4-0 win over Everton last time out, as Khadija 'Bunny' Shaw replaces Ellen White upfront.
Keira Walsh protects the back four in defensive midfield, employed behind Caroline Weir and Georgia Stanway. Lauren Hemp and Hayley Raso occupies the flanks with Shaw leading the line at the sharp end of the pitch.
Chloe Kelly is included in the matchday squad for the first time this season, named on the bench.
CITY XI | Roebuck, Stokes, Greenwood (C), Kennedy, Bronze, Walsh, Weir, Stanway, Hemp, Raso, Shaw
SUBS | Keating, Kelly, White, Blakstad, Park, Angeldahl, Coombs, Mace
WEST HAM | Arnold. Flaherty (C), Evans, Longhurst, Yallop, Hasegawa, Parker, Leon, Fisk, Cissoko, Brynjarsdottir
SUBS | Wyne, Stringer, Snerle, Walker, Filis, Leat, Joel, Garrad, Houssein
Gareth Taylor preview
“They have lost only twice at home, and it’s a stat to be wary of for us. It’s not easy there and they are building something. They are a solid part of the WSL now and they will want to push on.
“These games [against West Ham] are very similar in terms of venue but in different competitions. It’s great. It’s exciting for us. With the game last weekend being called off, it gave us more time to get decent training time into the players. That was great.
“Then the second game, the important part is keeping in contact with the players on international break because we don’t have a lot of time before it.
“We are in a good rhythm. We feel confident. We know the effort it’s taken to get to this point. We won a good trophy and have an opportunity to win another and an opportunity to get into Europe.
“Where we were at the beginning of the season, we would have taken that but we want to improve and that will improve results even more so.”
City fell to a FA Women's Super League defeat in our last meeting, suffering a 2-0 reverse at home in October.
A Dagný Brynjarsdóttir header and long-range Yui Hasegawa chip claimed the points at the Academy Stadium.
Though Gareth Taylor's side carved plenty of chances to level - Laura Coombs striking the post in injury time - the Hammers defended valiantly to preserve their clean sheet and killed the contest in the final seconds.
City come into Saturday’s clash in sparking form, winning 15 of our last 17 matches in all competitions, including our last seven on the spin.
We have won our last four WSL games without conceding - our longest such run since April 2021 (six games).
West Ham have won two of their last five games - victories over Birmingham and Ipswich Town - but fell to a 2-0 defeat at the weekend at home to Brighton and Hove Albion.
The Hammers are winless in their last three home games and have only won one of their last five WSL fixtures (D1 L3), scoring just three goals in total in this run.
● City have won both of our FA WSL away games to date against West Ham, winning 3-1 in January 2019 and 1-0 in our most recent such visit in May 2021.
● Gareth Taylor's side have won each of our last four league matches, keeping a clean sheet in each game. A win on Saturday would put us on our longest winning run in the competition since a 12-game stretch between December 2020 and April 2021.
● We have scored six goals following high turnovers in the FA WSL this season - the most of any side - while West Ham rank joint-second with five (tied with Chelsea and Arsenal).
● Georgia Stanway has five goals and two assists in just six appearances against West Ham in the league, with her seven combined goal involvements against them being her most against a single side in the competition.
● Caroline Weir has scored three times and assisted twice in her six WSL games for City against West Ham. Against no other side in the competition has she been involved in more goals for the Club.
● Ellen White has scored three goals in her four league appearances for City against West Ham. Only against Bristol City (four) has she netted more goals in the competition in sky blue.
● West Ham won the last league meeting between these sides in October – they had lost all five previous FA WSL games against City. The London outfit are looking to become only the fourth side to complete a league double over City in the FA WSL, after Bristol City (2014), Birmingham City (2014) and Chelsea (2021-22).
● After a run of just one defeat in 10 home games in the FA WSL between March 2021 and January 2022 (W3 D6), the Hammers have since lost two of their last three home matches in the competition (D1).
● West Ham have amassed 23 open play sequences with 10+ uninterrupted passes in this season’s FA WSL - the third fewest ahead of only Birmingham City (5) and Leicester City (21). City meanwhile have the most such sequences of any side this season with 203.
● Katerina Svitková has assisted four goals in the league for West Ham this season with those goals earning the Hammers five points – this is the most points any player’s assists have been worth in the competition in 2021-22.
News about West Ham v Man City"
Training: Running rings ahead of the Hammers
It's all fun and games! View more
Taylor hails 'amazing El Clasico spectacle'
Gareth Taylor says he was delighted to see women's football in the spotlight in Wednesday night's Champions League fixtures. Watch more
Taylor: Kelly set for comeback
Gareth Taylor has confirmed Chloe Kelly is available for selection in Saturday’s trip to West Ham. Read more