Subs: Bravo, Walker, Otamendi, Angelino, Gundogan, Foden, Jesus.
XI: Kepa, Azpilicueta (c), Zouma, Tomori, Emerson, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Willian, Abraham, Pulisic.
Subs: Caballero, James, Christensen, Mount, Pedro, Batshuayi, Giroud.
Pep's pre-match thoughts
"Chelsea in the last many years have been an incredible top team. From the beginning Frank's team have played really well.
"He is consistent in his ideas. The results are there. I'm happy for him. I don’t know him very well, but a little bit and got info of him here and he is an excellent person.
"Playing the way they play is perfect for English football."
- City have won five of the past six meetings with Chelsea in all competitions, keeping five clean sheets in the process.
- Chelsea have lost three of their last four Premier League away games against City.
- We have scored the most Premier League goals at home this season with 19, while Chelsea have scored the most on the road with 18.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 10 Premier League goals against Chelsea – more than any other player in the competition. The Argentine has netted eight goals in his last six outings against the Blues, including a hat-trick in a 6-0 win in the corresponding fixture last season.
- We need one win to reach 400 in the Premier League.