Nothing brings the magic of City to life like hearing first-hand from a former player.
Hear their own personal stories and memories plus explore the new interactive experiences of the tour, for a truly unforgettable experience.
Upcoming Walk With a Legend Tours:
Sunday 19th June 2022, 3:45pm – Brian Horton
Sunday 10th July 2022, 3:45pm – Joe Corrigan
Sunday 24th July 2022, 3:45pm – Tommy Booth
- Drinks reception with a Manchester City legend plus a signed photograph
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive audio-visual show
- Hear first hand from your City legend in the Home Team dressing room, anecdotes of their own experiences and key moments
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference room
- Ask your favourite City Legend questions about their playing days
- Go pitch-side and sit in the dugout
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- Walk down the famous players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
Join one of our Club legends and be taken on an unforgettable journey of the Etihad Stadium. On this fascinating behind the scenes tour you will get to walk in the footsteps of your favourite players and get a great understanding of the journey they take on a match day.
You will experience it all with the help of one of our expert Guides and a Club legend who will share amazing stories of the time when they used to play, and how it compares with the modern-day era.
This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience combines the authenticity of the famous Etihad Stadium with the latest interactive technology, to allow you to look through the eyes of both a past legend and the modern-day professional footballer.
We have introduced a number of safety measures on the tour to make the experience as safe and enjoyable as possible as well as completing a COVID-19 risk assessment with a Visit England "We're Good To Go" industry standard qualification.
- New safety signage around the stadium keeping guests safe and informed
- Increased and enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the tour experience
- Full COVID-19 risk assessments conducted with fully trained staff
- “We’re good to go” industry-standard qualification from Visit England
We request that you refrain from visiting the Etihad Stadium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate. Please contact a member of our Tours Team (+44 (0)161 444 1894) should you need to amend your booking
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state of the art media guides. Languages include: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Suitcases and cabin bags will be searched and stored in a secure location.
Tour routes may change
As the Etihad stadium is a working stadium we can not guarantee what you will see on any given day. Tour routes may have to be changed at short notice.
For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.
Under 18s: £42.00
Under 5s: FREE
Carers: please call +44 (0)161 444 1894
Family Pack: Two Adults + Two U18s £139.00
Family Pack: One Adult + Three U18s £137.00
Group of 25 or more are eligible for group rates.
Coming soon for 2022!
For groups of 10 or more. Group tours are available
Give the gift of the Manchester City Stadium Tour to the City fan in your life!