Nothing brings the magic of City to life like hearing first-hand from a former player.
Hear their own personal stories and memories plus explore the new interactive experiences of the tour, for a truly unforgettable experience.
Upcoming Walk with a Legend Tour(s):
Tommy Booth, Sunday 20th August, 15:45
Peter Barnes, Sunday 10th September, 15:45
Brian Horton, Sunday 1st October, 15:45
Future dates will published in due course.
Join one of our Club legends and be taken on an unforgettable journey of the Etihad Stadium. On this fascinating behind the scenes tour you will get to walk in the footsteps of your favourite players and get a great understanding of the journey they take on a match day.
You will experience it all with the help of one of our expert Guides and a Club legend who will share amazing stories of the time when they used to play, and how it compares with the modern-day era.
This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience combines the authenticity of the famous Etihad Stadium with the latest interactive technology, to allow you to look through the eyes of both a past legend and the modern-day professional footballer.
- Drinks reception with a Manchester City legend plus a signed photograph
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with an immersive audio-visual show
- Hear first hand from your City legend in the Home Team dressing room, anecdotes of their own experiences and key moments
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference room
- Ask your favourite City Legend questions about their playing days
- Go pitch-side and sit in the dugout
- Walk down the famous players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state-of-the-art, hand-held, digital media guides. Languages include French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Suitcases and cabin bags will be searched and stored in a secure location.
Tour routes may change
As the Etihad stadium is a working stadium we can not guarantee what you will see on any given day. Tour routes may have to be changed at short notice.
Award winning Stadium Tour Educational Experiences! Gain a fascinating insight into the high-performing world of the Treble Winners.
For groups of 10 or more. Group tours are available
Give the gift of the Manchester City Stadium Tour to the City fan in your life!