The most immersive tour experience in Premier League Football.
Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the Home Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn!
Stadium Tours in May and June may have some disruptions and tour route changes, please scroll down and view the more information section.
Find a Stadium Tour
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchdays in the Home Team dressing room, with an immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite The Tunnel Club
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- Please be aware that tours on a matchday will follow a different route (please see below)
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Man City fixture (Home) there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the exciting buzz of the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including: the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel or the press conference room.
Tour routes may change
As the Etihad stadium is a working stadium we cannot guarantee what you will see on any given day. Tour routes may have to be changed at short notice.
Tours on a home match day
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Manchester City fixture (Home) or from 1 pm the day before a home Champions League fixture, there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the exciting buzz of the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel, or the press conference room.
We have introduced a number of safety measures on the tour to make the experience as safe and enjoyable as possible as well as completing a COVID-19 risk assessment with a Visit England "We're Good To Go" industry standard qualification.
- New safety signage around the stadium keeping guests safe and informed
- Increased and enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the tour experience
- Full COVID-19 risk assessments conducted with fully trained staff “We’re good to go” industry-standard qualification from Visit England
We request that you refrain from visiting the Etihad Stadium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate. Please contact a member of our Tours Team (+44 (0)161 444 1894) should you need to amend your booking.
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state-of-the-art media guides. Languages include French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
Please avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Bags no bigger than A5 will be allowed into the stadium on a matchday.
Due to concerts and pitch maintenance the Etihad Stadium pitch will be being refurbed between 23rd May – 30th June, ahead of the 2022/23 season.
From the 27th May – 15th June 2022, the Etihad Stadium will be hosting a number of concerts resulting in some key areas of the Etihad Stadium becoming operational. Your tour content will not include a number of areas.
There will be no Manchester City Stadium Tours between the following dates:
31st May – 1st June
8th June – 12th June
Under 18s: £15
Under 5s: FREE
Carers: Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894
Family Pack: Two Adults & Two U18s £64.00
Family Pack: One Adult & Three U18s £56.00
Coming soon for 2022!
For groups of 10 or more. Group tours are available.
Give the gift of a Manchester City Stadium Tour to the City fan in your life!