Below you will find all the information required for the Borussia Dortmund v Man City match.
The Supporter Liaison Officer will be in Dortmund from Monday evening through to matchday. The SLO can be contacted by email on [email protected] or by mobile, +44 (0)7827 997817.
We wish you a safe trip and look forward to seeing you in Dortmund.
- Tickets for this fixture will be issued as [email protected] tickets which you will be required to print out in order to enter the Stadium.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued
- Turnstiles will be open from 6.30pm (local time). Manchester City fans will use entrance ‘North’
- It is recommended that fans arrive 2 hours before kick-off. Fans will be kept behind after the end of the game until local police deem it safe to leave.
- Manchester City supporters are in the North end of the stadium.
- Food & Beverage will be available inside the Stadium including the sale of beer.
- Only card payments are accepted. Cash will NOT be accepted in the ground.
- Flags sized 2mx3m are allowed inside the stadium subject to security checks. Any larger flags will require a fire certificate. Flag poles are not allowed.
- Small bags are allowed inside the stadium
- Prohibited items can be found here. The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is also prohibited, and anyone found in possession of or being associated to these items may be arrested.
- The address for the Stadium; Strobelallee 50, 44139 Dortmund, Germany
- Fans are advised to meet in the Old Market “Alter Markt”
- Fans are advised to use the underground from the city centre to the stadium. The ticket for the underground is included in your ticket for the stadium.
There are many tourist attractions in Dortmund. You can find more information at Visit Dortmund here.
As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the city of Manchester.
This includes respecting The Club’s values and we will not tolerate discriminatory behaviour of any kind. Anyone found to be behaving in a discriminatory manner will be banned from attending matches.
If you witness incidents like these please get in contact with a steward as soon as you can and report your concerns as this will help us to act on them as quickly as possible. You can also alert the Supporter Liaison Officer by email [email protected] or by mobile, +44 (0)7827 997817.
The Embassy provides services to British nationals living in and visiting Germany. You can access UK government services while in Dusseldorf here.
Get an emergency travel document
If the person needing the emergency travel document is under 16, a parent or guardian should apply on their behalf.
If you are arrested
You can contact the British Consulate and request consular assistance if you are arrested, however they cannot get you out of prison, represent you in court or pay your bills. If you wish to contact an embassy official to ask they contact your next of kin, please make this request clear to the local police authorities.
Please ensure you keep the Supporter Liaison Officer updated at any time you speak to the British Consulate or have to make use of any of the emergency number.
If you lose your wallet, please try to cancel your credit cards as soon as possible. British Embassy officials cannot give you money to help you return home. You can use most major credit cards to obtain money from cash machines if you have your PIN. The British Embassy in Germany can provide you with telephone and internet facilities during opening hours.