Receive your Ticket Exchange funds direct into your bank account.
There's only one place that you really want to be on matchdays, but sometimes you just can’t make it to the match. That's when City Ticket Exchange comes in handy. It means you won't be out of pocket, and a fellow fan gets to see the game.
We are pleased to be opening the Man City Ticket Exchange once again for the 2021/22 season.
Ticket Exchange now open for Manchester City v Norwich City
How it works
- List your seat on the Ticket Exchange for fixtures you cannot attend
- If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one home Premier League fixture) of your Season Ticket price*.
- Should your seat be sold, the funds for this match will be paid directly into your UK nominated bank account, no later than 45 days after the match has been played.
- Ticket Exchange is available to Season Ticket holders only
- There’s no limit to the number of times you can list, but you can only sell your seat for up to ten home Premier League fixtures
- No additional fees apply, and you will retain your ticket points for any traded match
- Should you list your seat for sale via the Ticket Exchange, there are no guarantees that it will be sold. You will receive a confirmation email should your seat be sold.
- Should your seat remain unsold, you will be notified approximately three (3) hours prior to kick-off. Your Season Ticket will remain activated and you can attend the match.
*Premium Seats (93:20 and Joe's) Season Ticket holders will receive the equivalent of one twenty-secondth (1/22) of the price paid).