There's only one place you want to be on matchdays, but sometimes you can’t make it along to the game.
That's when the Manchester City Ticket Exchange comes in handy. It means you won't be out of pocket, and a fellow Cityzen will get to see the game.
Match tickets can be listed for sale via the City Ticket Exchange at any time. However, it is important to note that any listed seats will not be available for other supporters to purchase until seven days prior to the game or when the game is sold out, whichever comes first.
Please note that only Seasoncard holders can sell their seats via the City Ticket Exchange and it applies to home Premier League matches only.
Here’s how it works:
- Any Seasoncard holder can release their home Premier League match seat for sale via the City Ticket Exchange
- Seven days prior to the game or when the game is sold out, whichever comes first, any listed seat will be made available for sale
- If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one Premier League fixture) of your Seasoncard price*, to be used as credit towards the purchase of your 2017/18 Seasoncard
- There are no additional fees for selling your seat and you will retain all of your Seasoncard ticket points.
- Please note that City Ticket Exchange closes three hours before kick-off on a Premier League matchday, so if you have listed your ticket for trade and it hasn’t been sold, you can still attend that day’s match.
How to use the City Ticket Exchange:
Go to mancity.com/tickets and then:
- Log in to your account
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘Ticket Exchange’ under ‘Summary’
- Click on ‘Trade’ next to the game you are unable to attend/want to trade your ticket for.
The Ticket Office and Support Services are open Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5.30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holidays).
Get in touch by calling +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). You can also ask questions and keep up to date via our official service Twitter account @ManCityHelp or via our online FAQ, mancity.com/help
*Premium Seat holders will receive the equivalent funds of one twenty-second (1/22) of their Seasoncard price.
Superbia members should call their Account Manager on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 4) to find out their entitlement for Man City Ticket Exchange.