The Manchester City FC Stadium and Club Tour is an interesting and educational experience for groups and pupils/students of all ages from primary to university.
Visiting groups and schools are taken on an exciting 60 minutes journey through the depths of the MCFC Club and Stadium, past, present and future.
- The press conference room
- Player's Lounge
- Warm-Up room
- Changing room
- Player's tunnel
- Pitch side.
Each section is packed with exciting facts, educational topics and photo opportunities. For example, in the changing rooms aspects of nutrition and balanced diet are discussed and also the use of IT in the analysis of player performance.
At pitch side the factors important for photosynthesis and strong plant growth can be demonstrated. If there is time, pupils can take the crossbar challenge in the warm-up room.
All this with a huge reduction on the standard tour price. One member of staff is free for every 10 pupils/student.
After the tour, we offer additional specialist presentations for popular curricular areas. These include:
- Urban regeneration in East Manchester (used frequently by geography teachers and adapted to suit the relevant age group from key stage 3 to university students)
- Business studies and the Football Club (key stage 4 and sixth form)
- Sports science (key stage 4 and 6th Form)
The cost is £40 per presentation, up to a maximum group size of 30 people.
We offer free worksheets related to a wide range of subject areas. They are in Microsoft Word format so that they can be adapted by a teacher to their own particular requirements.
They include English (report writing), maths (geometry and estimates), science (plant growth and photosynthesis, respiration and pulse rate, friction), geography (urban regeneration) and many more. Please ask your tour guide for more information.
We always aim to match educational objectives to the institutions requirements and to adjust the tour so that it is suitable for that particular age and ability.
To book any of our group packages, please call 0161 444 1894, Option 4, Option 2.
- Please be aware that some development work is taking place at the stadium between now and August 2017, so there may be signs of building work on your tour.
- Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Suitcases and Cabin Bags will be searched and stored in a secure location.
- We have earned the Quality Badge from The Council for Learning Outside the Classroom and are recognised by Visit England, you can read the Etihad Stadium Tour Feedback and FAQs here.
- For further information email: email@example.com or phone
. +44 161 438 7821
- For further tour information look at our Stadium and Club Tour FAQs and Terms and Conditions, or purchase tour tickets online.
- You can also follow @MCFC on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and information about the Club.
- For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.