Are you looking to attend a match with friends or family and want to sit together?
Manchester City is pleased to offer a group bookings service to help you purchase tickets for home matches in every competition for season 2017/18.*
If you are looking to book a match for a group of 10 or more, you can receive the following benefits:
- Personalised service from our dedicated group bookings team
- Guaranteed seats together for a match of your choice*
- Take advantage of additional money can’t buy experiences and benefits subject to availability
- Special pricing rates available.
Our group ticket offer is a great way for family, friends, colleagues or schools to experience Manchester City under Pep Guardiola.
To make an enquiry for an upcoming game, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you would prefer to speak directly to a member of our team, please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 4).
*All Group Bookings tickets are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2017-18 Home Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the stadium’s Ground Regulations.
- All tickets are for the use of Manchester City fans only and are located in the home areas of the stadium. The Club does not have a neutral area and does not sell tickets to visiting supporters.
- The closing date for applications is 21-days prior to each applicable fixture date. Deadline will vary for Cup matches. Please note; fixture dates and kick-off times are subject to change.
- All successful applications will be required to complete an Attendee Declaration Form prior to the tickets being despatched.
- All tickets will be dispatched to the lead address provided.
- Any child attending a match who is under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over). We also ask that groups of young people are properly supervised with one adult to every 7 children, but suggest that a minimum of two adults attends with any group of that size.