With both City's men’s and women’s first teams taking on Chelsea in a battle of the Blues on Sunday, 10th February, the Man City Kids Fanzone has been extended to start earlier for fans who are attending Women’s Super League match (kick-off 1pm).
The Man City Kids Fanzone is an exclusive free event which allows junior fans and their families the opportunity to visit the City Football Academy and take part in fun activities for all ages.
Event start times:
Fanzone starts from 11.30am ahead of City v Chelsea (WSL) kicking off at 1pm and ends at 3pm ahead of City v Chelsea (Premier League) kicking off at 4pm
When junior fans and their families arrive, they’ll have the opportunity to:
Take part in a range of fun activities:
• Get a photo with the trophies
• Huge Inflatables
• Zorb Football
• Giant Dart Board
• Face painters and Balloon modellers
• Arts & Crafts
• Football skills games with our CITC coaches
• Meet the official Mascots
Enter competitions and win prizes!
• Wear the full 18/19 kit for a chance be a Player Escort at the MCFC v Chelsea game
• Wear any City kit for a chance to win a team photo spot at the MCFC v Chelsea game
• Wear the full 18/19 kit for a chance be a Player Escort & walk out with the captain at a future MCWFC game
• Signed Gabriel Jesus Shirt
• Signed Nikita Parris Shirt
March to the Match!
• March to the women’s match - 12:30pm
• March to the men’s match – 3pm
Tickets are available for all fans.
Please note: Tickets for each Man City Kids Fanzone are limited and issued on a first come first served basis.
Please note: tickets for the Women’s Super League and Premier League matches against Chelsea must be purchased separately. Tickets to the Fanzone will not grant access to the Academy Stadium or Etihad Stadium for the matches. To purchase match tickets, please visit mancity.com/tickets
For tickets purchased online, supporters can choose to [email protected], which is fast and convenient and means you don’t have to wait for your tickets to arrive in the post, or queue to collect them before the game.
No food or drink can be taken onto the indoor pitch.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Man City Kids Fanzone!
Find out more about the Man City Kids Fanzone.
*subject to availability.