Ticket details for Manchester City's Premier League trip to Old Trafford...
Manchester United v Manchester City
Wednesday 24th April
Kick off – 8:00pm (BST)
The Club has received an allocation of 2,940 tickets priced as follows:
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA
Tickets will be available online at, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1) and in-person at the Ticket Office located in the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 22,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 3rd April at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 21,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 3rd April at 12pm
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 20,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 3rd April at 3pm
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 20,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th April at 10am
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 19,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th April at 12pm
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 19,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th April at 3pm
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 18,500 or more ticket points – Friday 5th April at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 18,000 or more ticket points – Friday 5th April at 12pm
- Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,500 or more ticket points – Friday 5th April at 3pm
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
DISABLED AWAY TICKETS ONLINE
The Club has received an allocation of 16 wheelchair bays and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Qualifying disabled supporters can purchase by calling the Access Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, 2,2) or online as follows;
- Wheelchair bays – simply log in to your online account, select the ‘wheelchair section’ and you will be allocated the best available position
- Ambulant* – once logged in to your account, select the block you would like to sit in and you will be allocated the best available seats
When purchasing online, select the quantity as one ticket, as this will pull through the personal assistant to the basket. Within the basket, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.
*We do not restrict where a supporter sits as we are aware that you may wish to sit with your friends and family. If you have a specific seating requirement where you need to discuss the specific seats that the opposing club may have allocated for easy access, please contact the team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1,2,2) to discuss your needs in more detail.
here is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status. Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available, and all junior supporters must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. This option is available and over the phone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 option 1.
Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum or 2018/19 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a 2018/19 Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.
If you are making your own way to Old Trafford , plan your journey following the directions as advised by Manchester United FC
FORGOTTEN YOUR ONLINE LOG IN?
Supporters purchasing online will need to have a valid email address which is already registered with the Club, and a valid supporter number, before they can log into their account online. If any supporter has forgotten their password, they will have the option to request a new password which will be sent to their registered email address. You can also view your ticket points online by logging in, andclicking ‘My Account’.
LINKING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Don’t forget to link your Friends and Family before you buy. You can do this at any time, why notnow and set your group up now.
As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester. On your visit to Old Traffordplease respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
Weekends To keep up to date with all the current ticketing information follow official Twitter account,
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2018-19and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.