This exclusive free event gives junior fans and their families the opportunity to visit the City Football Academy, with the pre-match fun getting underway three hours before scheduled kick-offs.
City take on Burnley at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday 26 January, kick-off at 3pm, which means our fanzone will get started at 12pm.
The Man City Kids Fanzone takes place on the indoor pitch at the City Football Academy on weekend home Premier League matchdays*.
It is a two-hour event and starts three hours prior to kick-off at the Etihad Stadium.
When junior fans and their families arrive, they’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get your photo taken with the Premier League, Carabao Cup and Community Shield trophies *
- Test your shot power in the Speedshot tunnel
- Giant Velcro Foot Darts
- Zorb football
- Arts and Crafts
- Meet the Man City Kids App presenters
- Turn up in full 18/19 Man City kit to be in with the chance to win a Player Escort spot.
- Turn up in a Man City kit from any era to be in with the chance to win a Team Photo spot
- Take part in football skill games with professional CITC coaches
- Meet our Club mascots
- Join the March to the Match before kick-off
- Elite skills arena
Tickets are available for all fans.
Please note: Tickets for each Man City Kids Fanzone are limited and issued on a first come first served basis.
Please note: Home Premier League match tickets for the day of your Man City Kids Fanzone event must be purchased separately.
No food or drink can be taken onto the indoor pitch.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Man City Kids Fanzone through the coming season.
Find out more about the Man City Kids Fanzone.
*subject to availability.