Tickets for Manchester City’s Premier League away match against Swansea are set to go on sale on Monday 13 November at 9am.
The game will take place on Wednesday 13 December at the Liberty Stadium, kick-off at 7.45pm.
The tickets are priced as follows:
- Adults: £30.00
- Over 60s: £22.50
- Under 16s: £22.50
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:
- Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 20,000 or more ticket points – Monday 13th November at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,000 or more ticket points – Monday 13th November at 12noon
- Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,000 or more ticket points – Monday 13th November at 2pm
- Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 14th November at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 5,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 14th November at 12noon
- All Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Tuesday 14th November at 2pm
- All Match Day Cityzens card holders – Wednesday 15th November at 9am
- General sale – Wednesday 15th November at 2pm
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult, click here for further information.
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
*Booking fees may apply.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week.
*Booking fees may apply.
If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to, Under 18s, and Over 65s.
Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum or 2017/18 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points.
Cityzens with a 2017/18 Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.
The Club has received an allocation of 6 wheelchair bays and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets both with the provision for a free personal assistant.
Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online.
Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).
For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disability Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).
If you are making your own way to The Liberty Stadium, plan your journey following the directions as advised by Swansea City FC, available here.
Virgin trains – discount
If you’re planning on travelling to the game using a Virgin Trains service, make sure to use your 20% Cityzens discount.
Remember to read the terms and conditions and be sure to have your Supporter Number or email address to hand before booking your journey.
Discounts are valid on advance fares at off-peak times on the Virgin Trains West Coast Network, on Virgin Trains services only.
Respect the badge
As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester.
On your visit to The Liberty Stadium, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
The Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
Supporter Services is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Both facilities will open at 10am on Thursday and are closed on Weekends & Bank Holidays, except where there is a First Team home match.
For queries, please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).
To keep up to date with all the current ticketing information follow official Twitter account, @MANCITYHELP
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2017-18 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team.
It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.