Manchester City’s Premier League home game against Stoke City has been rearranged due to the Club’s participation in the FA Cup sixth round.
The Blues have been drawn against Middlesbrough in the last eight of the Cup and this game will be played on Saturday 11 March at the Riverside Stadium.
Click here for Boro v City ticket information.
As a result of this fixture, the Premier League match against Stoke City, which was previously scheduled for Saturday 11 March, has been moved to Wednesday 8 March, kicking off at 8pm at the Etihad Stadium.
- All Seasoncards will be active for this fixture for the correct date and time.
- Cityzens who have purchased a ticket for this game will have their Cityzens membership card activated.
- Paper tickets will be dispatched Friday 4 March.
- If you have already printed your Print@Home ticket, it will still remain valid for the game.
What if I can no longer attend?
- Seasoncard holders can take advantage of the Manchester City Ticket Exchange for fixtures they are unable to attend.
- Cityzen Members and general admission supporters are able to claim a full refund up until 5pm Thursday 2 March. You can view the terms and conditions of purchase here.
If you have any further questions, please contact Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).