The Club has received an allocation of 2,000 tickets for the EFL Cup third round match at the Liberty Stadium, which will be on sale from 9am Wednesday 7 September.
Swansea v City
Wednesday 21 September 2016
Kick off – 7.45pm
Tickets are priced as follows:
- £15.00 Adults (£12.00 Seasoncard holders)
- £7.50 Over 60s (£6.00 Seasoncard holders)
- £7.50 Under 16’s (£6.00 Seasoncard holders)
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, seasonal hospitality supporters, football management, players, Club partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
Qualifying sales critera
Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:
- Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 7 September at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 7 September at 12pm
- All Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme – Wednesday 7 September at 3pm
- Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 8 September at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 8 September at 12pm
- All Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Thursday 8 September at 3pm
- Cityzen Members – Friday 9 September at 9am
- General sale – Friday 9 September at 12pm.
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult, click here for further information.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.
If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 17s and over 60s.
Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture
The Club has received an allocation of 6 wheelchair bays, and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online.
should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ resource, #mancityhelp.Those who meet the qualifying criteria
If you are making your own way to the Liberty Stadium, plan your journey following the directions as advised by Swansea City FC.
Respect the badge
Manchester City Football Club is proud to have the best fans in the world and with your help we plan to keep it that way. As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester.
On your visit to the Liberty Stadium, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will be open from 9am until 15 minutes after kick off for this fixture.
Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) To keep up to date with all the current ticketing information follow official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MANCITYHELP
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2016-17 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team.
It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.