Due to extremely high demand we are delighted to announce an addition to our matchday hospitality for the visit of Barcelona.
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City welcome the Club where he made his name as a player and manager to the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday 1 November (kick off 7.45pm) and supporters can enjoy all the build up at Vermilion Cinnabar.
Known for its oriental design and atmosphere, this opulent restaurant offers a sumptuous Thai & Indian fusion menu, all within a stone’s throw of the Etihad.
This is the perfect addition to what promises to be an electric night under the lights in East Manchester, as the Blues take on a Barca team led by the attacking trident of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar Jr.
Our exclusive package is available from £249+VAT per person and includes:
- Three course Thai fusion buffet
- Welcome drink on arrival (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Match ticket in the Premium Seats of 93:20 (Colin Bell level 2)
- Car parking at the restaurant (limited availability)
- Complimentary matchday programme.
With limited availability, secure your place now.