The Club has been given an allocation of 2,800 tickets for the UEFA Champions League Play-off first leg against Steaua Bucharest.
FC Steaua Bucharest v Manchester City
UEFA Champions League – Play off 1st Leg
Tuesday 16 August 2016
Kick-off – 9.45pm (local time)
Tickets are priced as follows:
- Adults: £11.50
Please note: Concession prices are not available and all juniors must qualify in their own right for this match.
Match ticket collection process
It is important to note the following prior to purchasing a match ticket:
- All tickets are to be collected in destination (Bucharest) upon production of your passport and official Club confirmation.
- Tickets are allocated to the qualifying supporter and cannot be transferred to, and/or used by, any other supporter.
- Tickets must be collected by the purchasing supporter and cannot be collected on behalf of others, this includes juniors and personal assistants.
- Ticket Points will be awarded after collection of the ticket in destination (within 7-working days), and not at the point of purchase. Refunds will not be issued for non-collected tickets.
- Disabled supporters will be required to provide the name of the personal assistant travelling with them.
- Supporters will be provided with a wristband when collecting their tickets.
- The wristband must be worn to gain entry to the stadium.
- Photo ID will also be required to gain entry to the stadium (passport, identity card, driving licence, etc).
- Supporters who arrive at the stadium without their wristband, match ticket and photo ID will be refused entry.
- Duplicate tickets and wristbands will not be issued for this match.
Further details in relation to the location of the ticket collection point, along with match safety and security information will be communicated to supporters as soon as possible.
Please ensure your email address is up to date to ensure that you receive this information. Update online or call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).
Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets or by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* for supporters that meet the following criteria.
There are no in-person sales for this match with the exception of our disabled supporters.
- Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10 August at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10 August at 12pm
- Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Wednesday 10 August at 3pm
- Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 11 August at 9am
- Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 11 August at 12pm
- Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard– Thursday 11 August at 3pm
- Cityzens Members – Friday 12 August at 9am
- Open sale to non-Cityzens Members – Friday 12 August at 12pm
Please note, match tickets for this fixture will be available until 5.30pm on Friday 12 August.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.
Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points after collection of the match ticket in destination.
The Club has received a limited number of wheelchair bays with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online. Find out how to buy here. Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).
For additional help or assistance, please contact our Access Officer on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’, #mancityhelp.
Manchester City Football Club is proud to have the best fans in the world and with your help we plan to keep it that way. As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester.
On your visit to the National Arena, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
- Luggage and bags are not allowed into the stadium
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will be open from 9am until 15 minutes after kick off for this fixture. Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2016-17 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team.