Elsewhere in the world of football…
Gareth Barry will feature in the latest edition of the Guinness World Records, who have recognised the former City midfielder's unbeaten tally of 580 Premier League starts.
The 35-year-old tops the list after an 18 year career, which saw him turn out for Aston Villa and Everton either side of his spell in Manchester.
Barry was presented with his commemorative plaque earlier this week, as was Petr Cech who will feature in the iconic book thanks to his 181 clean sheets in England's top division.
- Aston Villa are set to unveil Steve Bruce as their new manager. (Daily Mail)
- Yannick Carrosco will be offer a new deal by Atleitco Madrid in a bid to fend off interest from Chelsea. (Mirror)
- Gareth Southgate says the England squad he inherited was a ‘mess’. (Sky Sports)
- Antonio Conte will have to pay out £50 million if he wants to bring Milan centre-half Alessio Romagnoli to Stamford Bridge. (Sun)
- Gordon Strachan would not be drawn on his future following Scotland’s defeat by Slovakia. (Daily Mail.)