Elsewhere in the world of football...
Real Madrid are set to reward Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo with new contracts, which will see both players commit their futures to the Club until 2021.
The Welshman will reportedly be rewarded for last season’s performances with a bumper contract that will see him edge closer to the salary his Portuguese team-mate earns.
Pete Jensen of the Daily Mail writes: “Real Madrid are keen to make up for a quiet transfer window with a three-way contract renewal operation that will tie Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo at the club until 2021
“However, Sportsmail has learned that nothing has been agreed or signed by Bale yet. The player has three years left on his contract and it would appear it is the club who have the greater desire for the immediate upgrade.
“Bale is already the second highest earner at the Bernabeu behind Ronaldo who clears 17m euros (£14.59m) net a season. The club want to give a major boost to his estimated 11m euros (£9.44m) earnings a season taking him much closer to Ronaldo.”
- Hull want to sign Aston Villa's Micah Richards (Daily Mirror)
- Part owner of new MLS franchise Los Angeles FC, Will Ferrell, has said fans can tackle him in the car park if they don't go unbeaten in their debut season. (Daily Mail)
- Milan have rejected a bid from Chelsea for defender Alessio Romagnoli. (Sky Italia)
- Antonio Conte won't prevent John Terry from returning to international duty. (Daily Mail)
- Valancia boss Pako Ayestaran has ruled out Shkodran Mustafi leaving the club this summer. (Independent)